PDA

View Full Version : UK gets different Kollector's Edition!!!

Gajwan
03-11-2011, 01:27 PM
GAME have a different version available for preorder, with a similar statue (NOT book ends), art book, Scorpion Avatar Costume :woop: and Ermac classic costume.

Its available to preorder now for 69.99

http://www.game.co.uk/Xbox360/Fighting/One-on-One/~r354175/Mortal-Kombat-Kollectors-Edition/

Gajwan
03-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh and if you order the normal game at Amazon for 37 you get Klassic costumes and fatalities for Sub-Zero, Reptile and Kitana!

Decisions, decisions :(

Eldave0
03-11-2011, 03:14 PM
Great find, thanks mate! I pre-ordered the game last night after really enjoying the demo but was gutted the UK were only getting the standard edition. I've no cancelled my standard order and upgraded to the kollecters :D

GHLougar
03-11-2011, 03:21 PM
A Scorpion avatar costume's WAY more awesome than Kung Lao's ( not saying it's not good anyways). And that Amazon deals really good! Aww, wish I was in the UK right now... :(. Still that gives me a reason to get my own copy now! Thanks for the find, man!

squeekster1810
03-11-2011, 04:54 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS SSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waiting SO long for this to appear on games website, best day ever!!!!

Gajwan
03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I had a similar reaction when I spotted it too. Shame it's not the book ends, but the scorpion avatar costume is so awesome it makes up for it!

Welsh Killa B
03-11-2011, 08:42 PM
they can keep their avatar costumes for all i care

amazon sold it to me as soon as i read reptile original costume, pre ordered as soon as i read this thread, thanks for the info!!

i do hope all original ninja costumes are unlockable or purchasable (for a small fee) at some point however

but like i said im going with reptile original just incase there not as scorpian and sub zero look pretty good already

o D M C o
03-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Awesome thanks for posting. Fortunately I have to order 2 copies anyway so Ill get 1 of each. My kid wont give a damn about a few extra costumes so Im gonna steal his amazon goodies, three cheers for stealing from your own child :woop:
Is there any word on where uk buyers can get get classic Scorpion?

Vulger Spartan
03-12-2011, 04:54 AM
Lucky in the UK to get an Avatar costume that's something many people would rather Have: Scorpion!

As Good & Cool a Character as Kung Lao is, I'd Rather have a Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Kano, Shao Kahn or a Shokan (Goro, Kintaro or Sheeva) Avatar Suit, instead of Kung Lao.

Just an opinion tho, I don't really care, I'll take anything they give me... I mean Any "free Bonuses" is a Blessing & more than Welcome, but if I were really nitpicking I Would push for someone else. But the man in the Razor hat will still look totally awesome next my two buddies mediocre attires.

thereefernander
03-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Lucky in the UK to get an Avatar costume that's something many people would rather Have: Scorpion!

As Good & Cool a Character as Kung Lao is, I'd Rather have a Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Baraka, Kano, Shao Kahn or a Shokan (Goro, Kintaro or Sheeva) Avatar Suit, instead of Kung Lao.

Just an opinion tho, I don't really care, I'll take anything they give me... I mean Any "free Bonuses" is a Blessing & more than Welcome, but if I were really nitpicking I Would push for someone else. But the man in the Razor hat will still look totally awesome next my two buddies mediocre attires.

Let's cross our fingers for avatar awards!

I mean, if you can master all of a characters combos, you should unlock his avatar costume! HOW epic would it be if this game had an award for every character!!

HorsemanOfWar16
03-13-2011, 08:34 PM
What are you kidding me - I wanted the frigging book ends !!! - for fucks sake!! - can every one not just have the same - Now all I'am gonna get is regular - eventually, if i have the money - but I was really wanting this - and now U.K. get a different edition!! :( - BOOOO

GodsmacKam
03-14-2011, 08:07 PM
AWESOME, i was getting worried that there wouldn't be an edition at all lol, btw does anyone know if they might release the tournament edition, that arcade stick is to die for...

M1 Punk
03-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Damn, looks like that UK Edition also includes a Scorpion Avatar costume! Hope I can purchase that on the XBL Marketplace...

SevenJesterHats
03-14-2011, 11:56 PM
nice one! this is where i will be getting my from :) do they deliver international? im Australian