PDA

View Full Version : Bug after completing DA2?

BalloonSausage
03-11-2011, 02:34 PM
I am wanting to know if this is a bug or design. I am in my home after beating DA2. My writing desk has an arrow but there are no quests available. If I try to leave my house it will not let me go anywhere but my home or to the Black Emporium.

I went ahead and downloaded The Exiled Prince and this didn't really change anything other than allowing me to choose someone named Sebastian when I try to leave the house. I still can't go anywhere.

One other thing I noticed was my stash is completely gone. I was going to give a good bow to Sebastian but there is now nothing in my chest at all.

BalloonSausage
03-11-2011, 02:47 PM
I just loaded up a save before beating it and I had all my stash. After beating it again from the save I'm still in the same boat. I can't go anywhere and my stash is gone. :(

JFKdj
03-11-2011, 03:17 PM
You should be able to do the DLC quests after you finish the game like in Origins but it seems that The Exiled Prince is bugged because none of the achievements unlocked for me.

BalloonSausage
03-11-2011, 03:19 PM
When I load the save I get the codex announcement telling me they are added but I can't go anywhere and there are no arrows on any locations. :(