PDA

View Full Version : Prologue armor??

Ademus XP7
03-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Just wondering is there any way 2 get the prologue armor looks really cool n I beat the story once n that armor is the best looking 1 I've seen so far

Kinky Buns
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM
If you mean the Champion armor? Then yes. You get the first piece of it at the end of act 2, from then on just make sure you do every quest and you'll get all of it.

Make sure to loot all the bodies during quests too.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-11-2011, 04:37 PM
yea my mage looks sick in the full champion suit,gloves etc.. looks exactly like the trailer.

Tsukasa117
03-11-2011, 06:07 PM
Same I was getting tired of my boring robes and went through my stash and went 'O.o' could this be what i think it is and it was. Got to use it for the entirety of the last event.

A Shoe In
03-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Does anyone have an idea about the Prologue weapons for the DW Rogue were? They looked amazing and I WANT THEM. I didn't really notice too much while I did my warrior playthrough as I just used my Fade sword for most of the game, but man did those two daggers look good.

Aqua18
03-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Does anyone have an idea about the Prologue weapons for the DW Rogue were? They looked amazing and I WANT THEM. I didn't really notice too much while I did my warrior playthrough as I just used my Fade sword for most of the game, but man did those two daggers look good.
Superior Leather Armor ;) 365 armor +167 attack +11% physical damage

JohnVIII32
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Superior Leather Armor ;) 365 armor +167 attack +11% physical damage
No, he (and I) want to get those knives!!! Anyone know what they are called? Where to get them?

tekknikal
03-11-2011, 08:54 PM

Same... I'm on my 2nd playthru as a rogue now, and those weapons are by far better than any weapon that I saw throughout the game.

mercutio0305
03-12-2011, 12:14 PM
where can i find the armor? i found helm, gloves and boots...

A Shoe In
03-12-2011, 12:24 PM
where can i find the armor? i found helm, gloves and boots...

The armor is on the High Dragon in the Mine Massacre quest.

AngelOfDeathMG
03-13-2011, 12:28 AM
can anyone list what specific enemies in which quests drop which pieces? Ala:
High Dragon: Armor of the Champion
Default Act 3: Gloves of the champion
I missed out on helm, and boots my first playthrough, and am worried about doing so again.

Jaskier
03-13-2011, 01:00 AM
can anyone list what specific enemies in which quests drop which pieces? Ala:
High Dragon: Armor of the Champion
Default Act 3: Gloves of the champion
I missed out on helm, and boots my first playthrough, and am worried about doing so again.

I got the boots off the apostate elf in "On The Loose" quest. I got the helmet (which was a hood in my case) during the "best served Cold" quest (the one that takes you to Wounded Coast to confront the renegade Templars and mages). I think of the traitor Templar officers had it on him.

scrummers
03-13-2011, 03:33 AM

Looking through the stragtey guide. And i think they are carta's left hand and carta's right hand. I'm not postive but those are the only two weapons that have the same name in act three. I am currently in act 3. But haven't gotten these yet. One is a reward for a quest called Kind of want. You go to lowtown at night and kill the bandit til a quest pops up and then just follow the arrows and kill the Hanker (the leader) and it will be on the corpse. The Right hand one the guide is very vauge on the descrption is says Bonny Lenn's Wares( Disused Passage) have no idea where that is. Again i do not know if they are the weapons from the prologue. I am just taking a gander. But they do have some good stats. Look them up.

Jaskier
03-13-2011, 03:41 AM
Looking through the stragtey guide. And i think they are carta's left hand and carta's right hand. I'm not postive but those are the only two weapons that have the same name in act three. I am currently in act 3. But haven't gotten these yet. One is a reward for a quest called Kind of want. You go to lowtown at night and kill the bandit til a quest pops up and then just follow the arrows and kill the Hanker (the leader) and it will be on the corpse. The Right hand one the guide is very vauge on the descrption is says Bonny Lenn's Wares( Disused Passage) have no idea where that is. Again i do not know if they are the weapons from the prologue. I am just taking a gander. But they do have some good stats. Look them up.

Carta's Left/Right Hand are, unfortunately, not the prologue weapons for rogue. I got Carta's Right hand, and it's just a short sword. looking nothing like the blade in the prologue, however it's stats are impressive.

scrummers
03-13-2011, 03:54 AM
Carta's Left/Right Hand are, unfortunately, not the prologue weapons for rogue. I got Carta's Right hand, and it's just a short sword. looking nothing like the blade in the prologue, however it's stats are impressive.

damn. Maybe you can't get them which would be lame. Well looks like we need to keep looking. If anyone finds them hope they share the details. Thanks for the info.

Edit: So just read on another form that those daggers are called Dalish superior/mastery daggers. Supposedly have high damage output. Also said he got them once in the dailsh camp store in act one. Not sure if it is just in act or the other acts. But it's a lead i will check it out next time i play which should be in like an hour.

Edit: Confirmed the name of the dagger is called Dailsh superior dagger. But it may not be in the store it cahnges everytime you leave. So i just kept leaving and coming back and there it was. But i think the mastery one is the better one. Anyways that's the name of the dagger.

HostilePlatypus
03-13-2011, 04:55 AM
Does anyone have an idea about the Prologue weapons for the DW Rogue were? They looked amazing and I WANT THEM. I didn't really notice too much while I did my warrior playthrough as I just used my Fade sword for most of the game, but man did those two daggers look good.I got one from Zevran; well it looked exactly like the prologue one. It was called "Finesse". I have no idea where the other could be though.

Dark Bishop
03-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Scrummers, Thanks for the info on the dagger! :goodpost