Battle: Los Angeles Achievement Guide

cheevo360

Pool and Dive 5G - Survive the pool attack

Simple when you reach pool with giant alien just kill him and as well one alien on roof next to giant alien they are really easy if play any difficulty. Story Related really as well

Long Range 10G - Kill 20 enemies with sniper rifle

Very simple in begin of first mission you pick up sniper rifle if you want to so when you have it simple kill 20 aliens with it.

Hummer 10G - Kill 15 enemies on the HMV turret

For it in 2nd mission where you first meet HMV turret that is part of story related that need use it for kill all waves of enemies until alien control robot so that simple you will have it before alien with robot turret

Kaboom - 5G - Destroy the gas station

Story Related, cannot be missed

Color Me Impressed 10G - Complete a mission on Normal without dying, falling, restarting, or continuing campaign

Very easy this game had 3 missions so you can easy get it in 1st mission until survive the pool to complete end 1st mission. No matter which difficulty in 1st mission because very easy to do it I don't dying in 1st mission but I did dying 2 times one in 2nd and one in 3rd mission in hard difficulty. So I recommend play 1st mission to get achievement.

Droppin Bombs 5G - Call in the airstrike to defeat the Command Center

Story Related, cannot be missed

Rocketman 10G - Kill 2 aliens with one Rocket

Simple when you first get rocket launcher to destroy airship so when you destroy it then carry on through until end of mission 2 there 2 aliens pop out to shoot at you and your team so I recommend play on Easy so when 2 aliens come out they are close each other and shoot rocket between them then Achievement Unlocked same time 2nd mission complete.

Seen Your Video 5G - Watch an unlocked video

When you complete any difficulty you will unlocked videos, mods and pictures. Simple go to Unlocked in main menu and go to video to watch any videos in list.

One Hundo 50G - Unlock all the unlockables

Simple complete all difficulty to unlock every unlockables

Private 15G - Complete the game on Easy Difficulty

Simple complete easy but if you play normal you can't unlock easy. Must be 3 playthroughs for all difficulty because part of to unlockables.

Staff Sergeant 25G - Complete the game on Normal Difficulty

Same as Private achievement to read for it.

Sergeant Major 50G - Complete the game on Hard Difficulty

This difficulty not very hard just keep cover lots when group of aliens shooting at you. When you on HMV turret make sure any of you put Aim Assist in option to put on because it is help you to fast kills them and when you fight with airship 2 times in playthrough simple cover lots with rocket launcher to destroy them. If play on hard in 1st playthrough you cannot unlock easy and normal same time.

This game very easy took me less 3 hours. 3 playthroughs each difficulty. EASY 200G!! :woop:

Edited by cheevo360

Wow, that's disappointing how short the Campaign is. So it took you how long to complete the Campaign through each play-through?

Yeah very awful short so it took me through less 3 hours to be honest I take time though but reall you could complete less 2 half hours or less. I mean about 30 mins or less for easy for normal maybe smilliar then over 1 hour for hard take me time so I said must be about 3 hours total

800 ms points with short campagin not a bad I just want this game for 200G cos I knew it gonna be short anyway:woop:

Same here. Took me 2 hours, 5 mins and 50 seconds.

In the order I played the difficulties:

Normal: 41:02

Hard: 39:06

Easy: 25:42

Quite short and disappointing =(

Cool yeah man I wish tell how long my is but too late I delete game once I completed everything as well I forget damn it but my knowledge I completed under 3 hours :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...