PDA

View Full Version : Spare DLC

Heretic Dean
03-11-2011, 06:34 PM
So how much free content? Just received a redeem code for Fadeshear and The Lion of Orlais, which I also got from the Signature Edition. So to the community spare code inbound:

AQEJ-XH36-JEYD-KTH9

Also is Dragon Age Legends public because when I access it it still says Beta under it but I dunno as Dragon Age 2 is out now? If the beta is still available I also found this spare code for it. To use it go to : http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends/

DLXD-YMC4-5KHP-HSMV

I dunno if the Beta code will work, but the other code will. Anyone wants to offer an Amulet of Ashes or Ring of Whispering that would be fine ;) Enjoy it whoever gets this.

Edit: Dragon Age Legends is a Beta, but is closed at the moment but will soon be open. Here is another code to get a head start:

DLXD-YMC4-WJVC-N5MC

Remember that code is entered at: http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends/

Eternaltriumph
03-11-2011, 06:42 PM
VERY few people got the Amulet of Ashes, man. Best Buy fucked up bigtime. Very nice to see someone who'd give a code away though. :) Not a lot of people left like that.

Facebook game is open now as far as I know, don't think you need a beta code.

Heretic Dean
03-11-2011, 06:47 PM
Oh really? I was more joking but those are the only two bits of DLC I missed lol
No one I know has Dragon Age 2 for some reason and I don't need the code, may as well give it to the public that helped unlock the three tomes in-game.

II OE II
03-11-2011, 10:17 PM
well, if people are in need of some Legends beta codes (not sure if you still need them to get in) then i have a few spare ones:

DEED-XP47-RDNP-BTNC
DEED-XTQF-XKF2-QP7N
DEED-XX8P-4QAF-D77P
DEED-X3SX-BT3T-DHAK
DEED-X8B5-JYW7-NCPV

ckin TABASCO
03-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey I went to my local Blockbuster store and I know the people that work there pretty well and i asked them about getting ahold of the DLC codes for DA2 from the Dead Space 2 cases.

They said sure. :)

I look through all 6 and I found only 2 codes left for the "Isaac Clarke-Inspired Armor"

I used one of them and it worked I do not know if the other one was clamed by someone writing the code down/taking picture and bringing it home and inputing the code online

But I have it right here first come first serve. (if not already claimed)

1. Go to Dragonage.bioware.com/redeem
2. Log in with your existing EA account ( or make new )
3. enter code
4. Launch DA:2 and log in to your ea account. details on how to access your additional content are located inside your in-game journal.

HERE IS THE CODE!!! PLZ USE IT AND IF IT WORKS PLZ POST THAT YOU CLAIMED IT OR THAT IT HAS BEEN CLAIMED SO OTHERS DONT GET PISSED TRYING LOL

ETTP-NRBB-KVXS-EYMG

ub1992
03-12-2011, 02:38 AM
If anyone has a spare dlc code for the "Isaac Clarke-Inspired Armor" please PM me. I don't own Deep Space 2 but I like how the armor looks...any help is appreciated!

Darth Cuda
03-13-2011, 12:54 AM
If anyone has a spare dlc code for the "Isaac Clarke-Inspired Armor" please PM me. I don't own Deep Space 2 but I like how the armor looks...any help is appreciated!

Here is a hint, look up.

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 01:04 AM
The code for the sword and shield has nothing to do with the Sig edition. It was for pre-ordering the game anytime before March 8.

ub1992
03-13-2011, 01:09 AM
Here is a hint, look up.

Tried it but didn't work that's why I posted a request for one if anyone is not going to use theirs. Nice try though darth cuda...lol....

Saracin
03-13-2011, 01:26 AM
The code for the sword and shield has nothing to do with the Sig edition. It was for pre-ordering the game anytime before March 8.

For the Sword and Shield I got a code from Gamestop to redeem at the social site. After redeeming my codes from the Sig edition, the Sword and Shield were already there for 360 on my list of unlocks, so I think for some reason the Sig edition gives it to you anyway, so if you use the GS code all you're really doing is unlocking it for PC now. I think it was an error on EA's part, someone probably didn't double check to find out that the codes were being printed and linked it to the items from the Sig I'm guessing.

On a side note, and I know it's not happening, but if someone wants to trade I have a spare Sword and Shield code and would trade it for any of the other preorder or purchase codes (amulet, irons, ring of whispers, garotte).