A whole hour

Thorpe

Damn. Is it even worth the 800MSP?
If you really want another easy game to complete 100% and you got the 10 bucks? It's not bad to shell em out, but if you're looking for a strong gameplay than you should just wait until they decide to drop the price on a random week.

I'm sure they will anyways since lately they hate seeing games die as they promoted Toy Soldiers' discount for a while and promoted Risk: Factions twice.

yeah i was shocked...less then an hour but hey whatever man, we are all here to get achievements i assume.

We're all here to get achievements but I, like many others, want to get my money's worth of enjoyment out of a game as well. Less than an hour of play even for 200GS isn't worth 800MSP to me. I'll have to put some thought into paying even 400 for this should it ever go on sale, which probably won't happen until the Battle: LA Blu-ray comes out.

I just saw the movie and to be fair to the devs, alot of the key scenes in the movie are closely represented in the game and it follow the action of the film about as well as you can in a game.

If you don't want to spoil the plot of the movie, don't play the game.

However, the movie wasn't that great IMO, so you might be better off just playing the game and catching the movie on DvD.

Played the campaign on Easy and Normal.

Easy took me 32 mins as the same with Normal.

Tackling hard at the moment. Bit more of a challenge so I doubt I'll get the campaign done in under 40 mins.

EDIT: Finished Hard. Took me 52 minutes.

Edited by Mr Bungle

So how is the movie - has anyone seen it? It only gets a XBLA title and not a full retail game, a bad omen. The cast besides Eckhardt is quite insignificant as well.

I really enjoyed the movie. Was not expecting it to be that good (I have been disappointed at the movies lately) and was really surprised at how good the movie was.

There are some other good people in the movie other than Eckhart. Ne-Yo and Michelle Rodriguez was in it, also. And Bridget Moynahan if you remember her from I, Robot and Coyote Ugly.

The XBLA game, though...I am not going to be buying it. Too short for the price. It doesn't look that bad but I would still rather it be a bit longer. What they should have done is have another group that has a different mission during the same time frame. This would give them a bit more that they could add to the game without having to be limited to what was in the movie. If you watch the movie then you know what is probably in the game. If you play the game first then you get the plot of the movie.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...