PDA

View Full Version : Tactics - Targets - Ally using melee or ranged

TrevorDaddy
03-11-2011, 11:02 PM
This is in some of the presets, but I'll be damned if I can find it anywhere in the selectable options for custom target settings. Was trying to make a custom support/damager build for a mage and can't set the target for Haste appropriately.

Am I overlooking it or is this yet another significant bug in the game?

shinobigarth
03-11-2011, 11:44 PM
what is it that you want to happen?

D.A.N.
03-12-2011, 12:09 AM
I was just looking for this too. It doesn't appear to be there at all. I suppose the only way you can set Haste up is to edit the preset with it there.

TrevorDaddy
03-13-2011, 05:27 AM
Yes, you can edit the presets, butthat's a bit annoying, because when you do this, it removes that preset from the list until you switch off custom, leave tactics screen, then come back in.

What I want to happen is the mage to cast haste when anyone else in the party is using a melee or ranged attack. However, that targetting option is not available in the Status list. It only shows up as a target option in presets, and if you try to edit the preset and change the target option, it'll take you to the Ally -> Status list and there is no matching option in the status list.

svonhershman
03-13-2011, 05:30 AM
This might not be as "tidy", but I just have Anders caste Haste whenever any ally is at 90% health, which basically means at the beginning of any battle.