PDA

View Full Version : Demon Slayer Glitched?

ramarcos
03-11-2011, 11:21 PM
I can't seem to find the entrance to the Hidden Lair. It says on the guide that "You must now head to the Hidden Dungeon in Darktown, marked on the map as Hidden Lair. It can be found in the northeast part of town, south of the clinic."

I have all the 3 scrolls. I checked my journal and the ‘Awiergan Scrolls: Pride Unbound appears on one of the side quests list. I also checked under the letters and notes and the first, second and third aspect scrolls are in there.

The hidden layer is not marked on my Map in Dark town. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

jasonjuk
03-11-2011, 11:31 PM
you need to do the aspect missions first but im having trouble finding these! it says a new hidden lair has been placed on the map! follow this to see what lies beneath but i cant find them :(

mercutio0305
03-12-2011, 07:14 AM
the hidden lairs for each scroll are in same area as you found the scroll.
mountain: 1. go towards the top and you'll find them 2. are on top of the mountain you have to go through the cave
coast: somewhere south west

AngelOfDeathMG
03-13-2011, 12:30 AM
Guys, he said he already did the scroll quests.

No, The problem is it is barely "marked". No quest icon, and a barely discernable "X". It is the same ladder you used in the birthright quest I believe, right in front of the entrance to ander's clinic.
Not glitched... just a bit of a pain.

PRoPaGaNdA XII
03-13-2011, 07:04 AM
ive found all scrolls but no lairs or showing on my map , are the supposed to be shown or u have to find them , i not sure what to do tyvm for the help

II OE II
03-13-2011, 08:27 AM
the Hidden Dungeon is located in the northeast corner of Darktown, just south of the clinic. I believe that is the ladder you use to get into the Amell estate during the Birthright quest.