PDA

View Full Version : unstoppable glitch?

CrazyBoyBob
03-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Finished Act 1 without dying, but when i did lose a member i loaded a save previous to it. There were however points when traps would go off (unavoidable) and itd injure my party member, and mention falling in battle in a tip window, even though the trap definately did not kill that member.

Anyone else not get the ach after loading a save when losing a party member? or did i just have some bad luck

cheers~

Eternaltriumph
03-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Dunno. Pretty sure I just did act 3 without dying but...hard to always tell I guess. They get up preeeeetty quick after a fight ends. No cheeve popped.

AoA Requiem
03-12-2011, 12:28 AM
I thought I did it successfully in Act 1 also but no chievo. Trying to do it on Act 3 now..

SpinelesS
03-12-2011, 01:48 AM
I'm still on act 1. I have been reloading whenever I got the msg about injuries. Using the dwarven thief to disarm traps...

BalloonSausage
03-12-2011, 02:20 AM
No injuries here, but I got knocked out once in every act. I loaded previous saves when that happened and continued without getting knocked out. No achievement here.

I played on casual, so I'm assuming it knows even from loading a save that you got knocked out or it can't be on casual play.

xxxxHolic
03-12-2011, 02:23 AM
I'm still on act 1. I have been reloading whenever I got the msg about injuries. Using the dwarven thief to disarm traps...

I did that exactly to get the achieve and there were a few instances where a character had apparently fallen but it was just as the battle had ended so I didn't catch it. Whenever I saw that message I simply reloaded a save and it unlocked after the Deep Roads expedition.

Oh, I'm also playing on Casual.