The Best part of this game.

Venomized

I got to say that the best part of this game are the achievement tiles! Seriously, they are some of the best achievement tiles I have seen or at least in my opinion. Everything else about the game...well there wasn't much to it. I did enjoy it, but it was short and it didn't have much to do. You killed pretty much the same enemies over and over (with the exception of the Air Unit) and a limited amount of weapons.

All in all, the best part are the achievement tiles!

I got to say that the best part of this game are the achievement tiles! Seriously, they are some of the best achievement tiles I have seen or at least in my opinion. Everything else about the game...well there wasn't much to it. I did enjoy it, but it was short and it didn't have much to do. You killed pretty much the same enemies over and over (with the exception of the Air Unit) and a limited amount of weapons.

All in all, the best part are the achievement tiles!

Yeah achievement tiles so fantastic cos it is badges :woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agree all of above and yes,for an XBLA title,the visuals were quite impressive! It wasn't til I played it through for the third time that I looked at some of the background images.Especially at the beginning where the falling aliens out of the sky.Cool.

Will delete it now though,terrible game!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...