PDA

View Full Version : Game Manual ????

JEDI MASTER 0B1
03-12-2011, 03:03 AM
Is this the 2nd game from EA with no game manual,Fight Night Champ being the 1st.
If DA2 is aswell,it's doing my head in,it's a strange game not to have a manual & at least FNChamp had a in game manual.
EA are so cheap these days,biggest rip off games company there is,I'm having trouble with the runes I've got 2 that the dwarf storyteller can have but I don't no how to apply them to his crossbow & armor,any help would be much appericeted,even by telling me if the game comes with a manual or not,iv got the xbox sig edition,I've got all the DLC but no manual.

Zen25
03-12-2011, 03:08 AM
Mine came with a manual, don't know why yours didn't. Anyway, talk to Sandal standing next to him, he'll help you put the runes in.

JDMBO1
03-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Sorry, I've got one myself, it must be a UK EA think. I do have the Signature Edition, yet I doubt that makes a difference either.

bourbonkid2585
03-12-2011, 10:54 AM
I'd get in touch with them I'm in Scotland and I got a manual.

KirbyTheAlmighty
03-12-2011, 11:08 AM
I also have a manual with my game.

Mangoose
03-12-2011, 11:32 AM
Both my Dragon Age II and Fight Night Champions came with a manual. You just got unlucky, I guess.

surreal_82
03-12-2011, 05:13 PM
ive got uk sig edition and got a nice fat manual, call ea support and get it sorted

Darth Cuda
03-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Is this the 2nd game from EA with no game manual,Fight Night Champ being the 1st.
If DA2 is aswell,it's doing my head in,it's a strange game not to have a manual & at least FNChamp had a in game manual.
EA are so cheap these days,biggest rip off games company there is,I'm having trouble with the runes I've got 2 that the dwarf storyteller can have but I don't no how to apply them to his crossbow & armor,any help would be much appericeted,even by telling me if the game comes with a manual or not,iv got the xbox sig edition,I've got all the DLC but no manual.

Did you even look in the case or just blindly rip the disk out? Its in there...go look.

louiethe23rd
03-13-2011, 02:01 AM
maybe you missed the manual under all the pamphlets they put in there?