PDA

View Full Version : Great Minds Think Alike

alkazon
03-12-2011, 03:59 AM
Whats the easiest way to get this, like with witch people should ii do it with, and should it be friend or rival?? ive played two playthroughs now, and i still cant get this thing, i got very close though, i had 3 people at friend, and another that was like a millimeter away from friend, also do u have to have exactly 4 people of the same thing?? is it okay if i have one rival and 4 friends, or 1 friend and 4 rivals, or can i only have 4 friends, or 4 rivals?? also just to let anyone know about the unstoppable achievement, i think its glitched for the first act, because i did it twice know where no one got knocked out in the first act in both my playthroughs, but i got it in my second act, so i just think that one is glitched also, i hope the achievements are fixed soon

Good4TheCompany
03-12-2011, 05:53 AM
I'm on my first play through, and I just got this one, basically I'm trying to make as many people happy as I can, rivalries only coming from me siding with Mages, playing as a Warrior.

IDiivil
03-12-2011, 05:55 AM
I played with Aveline, Anders, Varric, and Fenris. I made moral choices and spoke in ways that flattered each's personalities. When I went on mage quests, I took out Fenris so I don't lose points with him.

Got it in Act 2, first playthrough.