Solution for movie games?

Dz06lt

Well maybe movie based games can be released through PSN or Live. That way they can save the cost of making a billion discs, cd covers, books, and so on. They could use that saved money which would be a significant amount to actually make a better game, which would in turn make them more money since more people would be willing to purchase them.

I think the solution is to plan a movie tie in when the movie is in pre production and allow the devs to see all the pre-production artwork, script etc.

It takes around 2 years to make a good movie, the same amount of time to make a good game. A good game will hype people for the film.

This game has been put together in 3 months or so and it shows.

• 2 weeks later...

A Movie game Being released on XBLA is Way better than paying full price for something that will only last you an hour.

Battle LA only Lasted me 44min on my first run through now thing about buying a game for 50 bucks that you can beat in less than 30 Perfect Example, after getting into Silent hill homecoming I could beat it in less than 30 Min on the Hardest Difficulty Mind you that was after getting the Laser Pistol but My point remains True.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...