Torn between 360 and ps3 version

osakamitsu

Yeah I tend to only care for achievements on the 360 too but i have been playing my ps3 A LOT lately. Mainly because I got a keyboard and mouse converter for it. Its amazing. Just like playing them on PC and you cant beat that for an FPS... But the ps3 version is scheduled for April and I really dont feel like waiting that long so I may get it. Especially since I am on spring break now and I actually have time to play games. But I've been wanting play oblivion... so I may just play that and wait... We'll see.... cause theres Home front also.

• 6 months later...

well i know this might my be a biased thread since this is a achivement xbox website but i still ask anyways. This question is also more reffered to people who own both an xbox and ps3 but anybody who wants to can put there opinion. Okay so my question is compare to side by side which of the two (trophies,achivements) is more appealing to you as a gamer and overall which of the two seems the most organized and most rewarding. This is the not about which is the best console this is about trophies and achivement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

wii remote controller xbox 360 controllers ps3 accessories

• 1 year later...