PDA

View Full Version : Guide to win a Ranked match with referee stoppage

REDEYEDTOFFEE 2
03-12-2011, 09:11 AM
1st. You will need to have ISAAC FROST unlocked.

2nd. You will need MUHAMMAD ALI

3rd.Now you will be using ISAAC FROST and your Boosting partner will be using MUHAMMAD ALI

4th. Now go Xbox live Fight now, Lobbies the Skill level lobby and Now press (Y) and Create a Room and your Boosting partner to join your session in progress.

5th. When it starts make sure you throw only punches to the head using (B) and (A) at a steady pace so every 5 second don't rush because you do have 10 Rounds by Round (4) you will be seeing some Blood after a round the Ref will stop it and 25gamerscore is yours. Any ? I will be happy to answer GT REDEYEDTOFFEE 2

NE football
03-12-2011, 08:55 PM
I have a really easy way .... You and a friend make 2 middleweights make a gym fight each other just close both eyes takes about 4 rounds then your done

REDEYEDTOFFEE 2
03-13-2011, 01:19 AM
It may work I tried the gym way and you are not a 100% positive that the you can make a cut so try my way and let me know how easy it was to get. Thanks GT REDEYEDTOFFEE 2

SpiderPig83
03-13-2011, 01:57 AM
I found the easiest way was the person trying to get the achievement pick Sugar Ray Robinson and get opponent to pick Jake LaMotta as he seems to be easiest to cut open then just hook his right side until he bleeds then just keep jabbing and hooking the cut, me and a friend both got it stopped in 2nd round as his face was already destroyed plus bit of Raging Bull nostalgia is always good

RA1NKING
03-14-2011, 07:40 AM
I used Sugar Ray Robinosn and Jake LaMotta and got it 2nd try. Thanks :-)