PDA

View Full Version : DLC Achievements (Sebastian)

dontgoeasyonme
03-12-2011, 11:29 AM
So I bought the DLC and have completed the tasks required to qualify for the Achievements but the are not popping!?!? This happened to anyone else?

FSparacino4
03-12-2011, 11:42 AM
So I bought the DLC and have completed the tasks required to qualify for the Achievements but the are not popping!?!? This happened to anyone else?

If you directed this question to the appropriate place (The Exiled Prince sub-forum) you would have seen 3 other threads discussing this topic. They are unobtainable and probably wont be fixed for months if Origins is any indication.

dontgoeasyonme
03-12-2011, 11:55 AM
If you directed this question to the appropriate place (The Exiled Prince sub-forum) you would have seen 3 other threads discussing this topic. They are unobtainable and probably wont be fixed for months if Origins is any indication.

I'm sorry I thought this was a forum, cool story though

dontgoeasyonme
03-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Joking aside, thanks for your Achievement guides! Not read this one yet as I wanted to play through blind once but any guide if yours I have used before has be epic :D