PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania or Dragon Age?

Bombenhagel
03-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm trading in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Bulletstorm today and plan on purchasing another game. I've had my eyes on both this game and the latest Castlevania. Which did you guys find to be the superior game?

:ass

Gackt
03-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Have not played Castlevania but I hear good things about it. Dragon Age 2 is pretty decent, though I find it to be a bit short. They recycle ALOT of the same maps for every area you go so you get worn out pretty fast. I'd rent it to be honest but I would not buy it unless you really really enjoy these type of RPG's.

D412k Kn16h7
03-12-2011, 04:39 PM
To be honest, it depends on what you're looking for. My first playthrough with Dragon Age 2 took me 21 hours, that's with most side quests done. Castlevania is definitely a ling game as well, but it depends on how much you're willing to play a game. If I had to choose I'd say Castlevania over Dragon Age 2 because I was fonder of hack and slash games. Dragon Age 2 is a bit laid back and you can nail most of the achievements in one run-through whereas Castlevania requires 2 playthroughs plus replacing levels for trials & collecting stuff. The deciding factor here is what genre you prefer.

Kinky Buns
03-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Well after playing both. Castlevania was a lot more fun. I did every achievement on it so that says something, plus it's worth it just for the ending imo. Dragon Age 2 some people can really get into but replay wise it'll get boring.

ShaolinShadow
03-12-2011, 05:40 PM
There two different games, One is a hack and slash action the other is an hack and slash rpg, Depends on what genre your more into me personally I would say both knowing bioware there will be a ton of DLC for DAGE2

Suki
03-12-2011, 06:17 PM
castlevania was an amazing game i really rate it and cant wait for the follow up DA2 however for me i have just started 2 hrs in and the jury still out atm.