PDA

View Full Version : Recipe for Elixir of Heroism

Marriott
03-12-2011, 05:55 PM
Can anyone help we with this one? I am in Act III now and I've been all around the various shops trying to find it. The achievement guide says it's in Hightown but I can't find it there.

A Shoe In
03-12-2011, 06:00 PM
I believe this elixir is on a corpse right before you meet the High Enchanter for the first time.

Marriott
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM
I believe this elixir is on a corpse right before you meet the High Enchanter for the first time.

Thank you for the clarification. Do you know if it's tied to a quest or can you go there anytime?

InfiniteRefrain
03-12-2011, 06:06 PM
Can anyone help we with this one? I am in Act III now and I've been all around the various shops trying to find it. The achievement guide says it's in Hightown but I can't find it there.

The guide is WRONG

I posted it in that thread but it was never corrected.

It is on a corpse while you are fighting your way through Hightown at the end of Act II

Marriott
03-12-2011, 06:31 PM
The guide is WRONG

I posted it in that thread but it was never corrected.

It is on a corpse while you are fighting your way through Hightown at the end of Act II

Oh, that sucks. Luckily I had a save just before the final quest of Act II so I didn't lose much gameplay.

Edit: I found it. Thank you InfiniteRefrain for providing the correct location.

koshermuffin
03-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Sigh, wish I had known this before. :( Oh well, guess I'll have to do it again on a new playthrough.

Askeroth
03-13-2011, 04:20 AM
Why doesn't the guide specify? They specify where the other recipes are, but then just put a vague "it's in lowtown / it's in hightown" for the final two recipes. Why did the author do that? I, too, missed one of the recipes on my last playthrough because of that.

I know beggars can't be choosers, and it's not easy to write a guide, but they were detailed with the other recipes so I don't understand why they couldn't do the same for the last two.

Majinbro
03-13-2011, 04:59 AM
they were detailed with the other recipes so I don't understand why they couldn't do the same for the last two.

they probably knew where they were found but didnt want to post wrong information until they replayed and were able to confirm exactly where they are.
I mean they're the only two recipes that you actually have to find the others are pretty much just handed too you from quests.