PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found the secret message for the second mission of Justice?

pararescue
03-12-2011, 10:03 PM
help please

littlejay
03-12-2011, 11:02 PM
no one has found it yet i think. just go after the other one and you should be fine. the guides all say there are 4 of em in each act but in acts 1 and 2 i cant get the 4one to show up and end up getting the next one.

Silver Scorpian
03-12-2011, 11:33 PM
I've only found the 4th one in Act2.

I spent over an hour trekking through and re-examining every area that the quest Justice takes you through. Not even just the exclusive areas but I've looked through each corner of the Bone Pit, Darktown, Hightown and Chantry while I was progressing through the different stages of this quest.

I captured video of all my time looking, rewatched and did not find the second secret message.

If there is a second secret message in the Justice quest, it did not appear while I was playing.

Magespower
03-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah I don't think its there as i spent plenty of time searching myself. I know the guide says its there but it clearly is not. On the other hand the guide says nothing about the one in the night commanders place so that has to be it.

pararescue
03-13-2011, 06:36 AM
ok whats going on here? is bioware and EA screwing us with this crap?! i mean the dlc achievements are still not working, the add-on extras dont unlock, weird glitches appearing. WTF!!!

JDMBO1
03-13-2011, 06:49 AM
Nope, if I read correctly in one of the guides around the DA II forum I think it said it was not in the Second Justice

Edit: yea in FSparacino4's Archaeology guide
‘On The Loose’ - Can be found in the Templar Hall of the Gallows. It is in the second room past Meridith's room on the right. Go in the room turn left and it's in the light.

anyone and everyone should check it out here (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=298887)