PDA

View Full Version : Carver help!!

JasonBlade
03-13-2011, 02:51 AM
Ok i keep reading Carver as one of the companions but i haven't seen him get to Kirkwall...how do i get him there??

SpinelesS
03-13-2011, 02:54 AM
As the main character you have 2 siblings a sister Bethany, and a brother Carver.

If your a warrior or a thief Carver dies on the way to Kirkwall and Bethany is your companion.

*If your a mage, Bethany dies and you pal around with the mage hating Carver.

Its an either or situation.

*I haven't actually created a mage character myself yet, so I am only basing this on what i have heard.

JDMBO1
03-13-2011, 03:01 AM
Hm, yea he's right,

Rouge/Warrior: Carver dies, Bethany Lives to die, be dragged off by Templar(If you don't take her with you into the Deep Roads), or turned into a Gray Warden (If you take her into the Deep Roads, and Anders needs to be in your party for this to happen)

Mage: Bethany dies, Carver lives to die, join the Templar(I don't know this is just my guess), or turned into a Gray Warden(If you take him into the Deep Roads, and Anders needs to be in your party)

Oddly enough they become Blacked out and wear different customs but you'll never play as them again

JasonBlade
03-13-2011, 03:02 AM
thnx...i plan on makin another char who is a real a$$hole

booninja
03-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Hm, yea he's right,

Rouge/Warrior: Carver dies, Bethany Lives to die, be dragged off by Templar(If you don't take her with you into the Deep Roads), or turned into a Gray Warden (If you take her into the Deep Roads, and Anders needs to be in your party for this to happen)

Mage: Bethany dies, Carver lives to die, join the Templar(I don't know this is just my guess), or turned into a Gray Warden(If you take him into the Deep Roads, and Anders needs to be in your party)

Oddly enough they become Blacked out and wear different customs but you'll never play as them again

actually, you can play with them again... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

At the end the wardens come help and you can get Bethany back on your team.

louiethe23rd
03-19-2011, 02:11 AM
You're not missing out on much, carver is the biggest douche bag. Best part of the game is when he leaves.

JDMBO1
03-19-2011, 02:19 AM
You're not missing out on much, carver is the biggest douche bag. Best part of the game is when he leaves.
:goodpostlol

CptnSlappyPants
03-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Yeah directly at the end.... In the last mission that you really cant avoid, but if you want to play as them again(Dont know why they arent even that good) you have to do the main story line to the last mission in act 3. But you cant free roam with them again.