PDA

View Full Version : Trade: Ser Issac of Clarke Armor

svonhershman
03-13-2011, 05:17 AM
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone who bought Dead Space 2 did NOT want the code for Dragon Age 2 as well. I'd be willing to trade you 2 months of Xbox Live for it. Code for code trade.

I might forget to check this thread, so if you're interested, e-mail me at svonhershman@gmail.com

Thanks!

SpinelesS
03-13-2011, 09:16 AM
wouldnt it make more sense to post this on the dead space 2 forum? That way you have a chance of finding a person who isn't planning on playing dragon age 2 (and so wont need the code)

Bobo
03-14-2011, 09:27 AM
wouldnt it make more sense to post this on the dead space 2 forum? That way you have a chance of finding a person who isn't planning on playing dragon age 2 (and so wont need the code)

Ha! yeah, why the hell would someone who didn't wanna play Dragon Age be cruising this forum?

Nozza XBA
03-14-2011, 09:34 AM
X360a rules people:

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)
We do not allow the selling/trading/asking/buying/giving away/etc. of codes on this site. This could include 48 hour trial codes, DLC content codes, arcade game codes, etc. Any posts regarding codes will be infracted and deleted.

svonhershman
03-14-2011, 09:49 AM
Ha! yeah, why the hell would someone who didn't wanna play Dragon Age be cruising this forum?

I said someone who didn't want the code, so I don't think it's that much of a stretch to think someone wouldn't want a code for a rogue-only armor set? Especially if traded for something of actual money value.

To the other post, thank you for pointing that out. I did not know.