PDA

View Full Version : Clothes for Mages

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
03-13-2011, 06:01 AM
My 2nd mage is an Air mage and the clothing for the Air mage defends against shock as the Fire mage gear defends against fire. All this is the same for each mage. The gear they wear defends against the element they are. The only exception is the gear for Earth mages. Their gear doesn't defend against element attacks but rather against physical attacks.

Now, I use the Earth mage gear since most attacks endured are from grunts and archers. I rarely get hit by magic. Well it is about 10 percent of what I get. So as a suggestion, I am offering the idea that I use. I use the best Earth mage gear I find and upgrade it to the max. Only swapping it out for the same type gear in Earth wear but at a higher level.

MAGICKAL MYSTIC
03-26-2011, 07:29 PM
There are resistance crystals for all the elements found in each of the mage robes. There are not resistance crystals for slashing or bludgeoning damage which are the two resistances in the Earth Archmaster Robe.

I just upgraded my robe to +20 then placed a level 7 resistance crystal for each of the resistances with a level 7 sealing crystal. The result is 33% resistance for each bludgeoning and slashing with 100% resistance each for the elements. :woop: