PDA

View Full Version : Companion Upgrade glitch?

Krystalofasura
03-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Has anyone else experienced this problem yet? For both Anders and Aveline upon doing their story quests the mobs that are supposed to drop their armor upgrades didnt. Its really quite annoying.

ON a side note act 3 murdering crows quest definitely glitched on for me -.-

O4OUR
03-16-2011, 12:22 AM
YES! Avelines Deflecting Joints has not dropped off Jeven even after killing him several times (reloading) .. it's her final piece i believe.. i have 3/4 marks under her armor.

bakeryfreshgame
03-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Did you by chance use any of the popular glitches to get more money or exp or something about armor and a shield? If you did that could well be the reason as glitches tend to be game breaking.

lordskorrkeeper
03-16-2011, 01:05 AM
I did not use glitches to gain xp or gold as it is nolt needed in the game at all. But yeah Aveline's last piece of armor did not drop in either of my 2 play through. I am not too sure about anyone else I would have to check. I am playing Awakening again this time I will kill the Architect while I wait for the DLC for this to get fixed, can't wait to play it though.

O4OUR
03-16-2011, 02:06 PM
same.. it's just a shield ("Cornerstone" i believe).. no other item appart from a few silver..

littlejay
03-16-2011, 02:26 PM
she was the only character i could max out because the guide was a bit late and i only found her first 3 things. that never dropped for me either. i think it's wrong.

Asturgis
04-10-2011, 09:03 AM
The Wiki says it's glitched at this time and nobody can obtain it, but there is an unofficial patch for PC users though...