PDA

View Full Version : Will the frustration be worth it ??

LURadioDJ
03-13-2011, 04:04 PM
If I wasn't hellbent on 100% completion of BioWare games because I love them a lot (ya this has some flaws but whatever I still love it) I don't know if going after achievements like Supplier or Master Craftsman would even be worth it. It's almost something you look at and go, jeez, that's soo much work and if I screw up I gotta do it again from the start and I can't just sit and play it because I need to constantly look and refer to the guide.

It's really frustrating but in the end hopefully worth it.

Like I already see 4 achievements that are going to frustrate me: Archeologist, Supplier, Master Craftsman, and Chantry Historian.

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 04:17 PM
The only one that is really bothersome is Supplier and even then if you are fully exploring and doing ALL quests you shouldn't have a problem with it. And since you love Bioware games so much fully exploring and doing everything won't be a problem for you :)

LURadioDJ
03-13-2011, 04:47 PM
True enough, and if it takes me a couple of playthroughs, that's no problem because I plan on doing at least one runthrough per class.

MADasaHatter
03-13-2011, 06:47 PM
The Chantry one shouldn't be difficult at all since there aren't many and if you know what you're looking for per chapter, you can't miss them. The Supplier and Craftsman are going to set you back while you explore.

But this is nothing compared to an actual rpg. The most recent Final Fantasy item collection achievement was pretty terrible, so be glad.;)

TheDeceiver35
03-13-2011, 07:57 PM
To be honest, this list seems alot easier than many. I discovered all of the collectibles I needed in the first act simply by making sure I payed attention and did all the content I could. Combined with a guide it should be quite simple.