PDA

View Full Version : Offline

Pimpn THe strts
03-13-2011, 05:56 PM
are there going to be any offline modes other than the campaign???

MALDUNE
03-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Nope played it and was v quick campaign like less then 3 hours tops.

Pimpn THe strts
03-13-2011, 06:07 PM

Wow that sucks

13ip0lar
03-13-2011, 06:09 PM

Wow that sucks

It's been debated to death and I'm sure people would still argue the point that a campaign is integral to the FPS genre. However, the truth and fact of the matter is the majority of people buy an FPS like this with the intent of playing MP, and that's pretty much it. So if your looking for a single player experience with FPS elements, I would recommend Fallout or Mass Effect. Don't expect single player/offline re-playability with games like this.

Tlh05
03-13-2011, 06:11 PM
It's been debated to death and I'm sure people would still argue the point that a campaign is integral to the FPS genre. However, the truth and fact of the matter is the majority of people buy an FPS like this with the intent of playing MP, and that's pretty much it. So if your looking for a single player experience with FPS elements, I would recommend Fallout or Mass Effect. Don't expect single player/offline re-playability with games like this.

This. Could have said that any better. To note also, people go thru the games at different speeds/difficulty levels... :drunk