PDA

View Full Version : Gamlens Quest...

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-13-2011, 07:13 PM
So i have every secret message upto now, only need the gamlens greatest treasure and the last straw one to get. The last straw one i know the location for definate but the gamlen one is giving me trouble so before i continue i just need some clarification.

Is this a side quest etc?
as im on the docks doing isabella's mission (killing castion) and have checked everywhere around here (as someone posted this was the area)

If it is a seperate mission how do i go about obtaining it ? as i said im on the bit with isabella and so i dont want to venture further incase i miss it as i know my last message is at the end of the game.

Thanks for the help.

CoruptAI125
03-13-2011, 08:51 PM
You have to go to his house in lowtown and read a note on the desk then talk to him about it. It's definetly a side quest.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
03-13-2011, 09:02 PM
yea cheers i wished i had used the search button as i found it out straight after posting. I missed the ambrosia :( and have no saves before it so a need playthrough is needed just for 1 damn ingredient :(

CoruptAI125
03-13-2011, 09:05 PM
same here I missed it because Isabella skipped out on me. So I don't even have her in act 3.