PDA

View Full Version : The 'How on earth did I lose that fight' thread

DAYTONAMIKE
03-13-2011, 08:11 PM
Ok so just had Haye v Klitschko online (I was Haye) and all the guy was doing was jab, jab, jab jab, run. I was throwing combo's I even knocked him down twice and stunned him once In round 7 his face was cut his right eye completely closed not a mark on my face it went to the judges decision after 10 rounds and he won I couldn't believe it absoloute joke!!!!!!

KFZ Scrubs
03-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok so just had Haye v Klitschko online (I was Haye) and all the guy was doing was jab, jab, jab jab, run. I was throwing combo's I even knocked him down twice and stunned him once In round 7 his face was cut his right eye completely closed not a mark on my face it went to the judges decision after 10 rounds and he won I couldn't believe it absoloute joke!!!!!!

Well, I've done that plenty of times by winning all the other rounds.... once with a cut from the first. That's probably what he did with his jabs, score points and won a majority of the rounds. My suggestion next time, don't play their game, if they want to run and jab, stand still and let them come to you. If they feel like you're scoring a majority of the points they'll start chasing you and you can run and jab at them. Brawling only works with other people willing to brawl with you.

Anyay, I was dominating someone for the entire fight. Three knockdowns, won every round and was about to rock him again... then stupid flash knockout by one of his lucky punches he was wildly throwing. Worst part was he was an 83 and I was 90... so i lost 100+ points.

RockWhore
03-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I had a bit of an odd one yesterday afternoon. I've only played a few online matches so I'm not that great..we both looked evenly matched before the game started and I made it to about round 5 or 6 not taking too many hits. I managed to knock the guy down and then all of a sudden I try get an uppercut in and he hits me with a power hook and that's it...game over, once punch knockout....son of a...!

Hent High
03-14-2011, 10:16 AM
DANNYROCK!

You gotta fight me sometime dude

irrelevant post is irrelevant

RockWhore
03-14-2011, 10:23 AM
Sure...as long as you don't use your super-uber-leet-platinum xp-fighter! :)

I'll be on tonight from around 18:00.

KFZ Scrubs
03-18-2011, 02:58 AM
The most bs owc fight ever. I knock the guy down 4 times in the match, then he has 1 instant knockdown and one instant knockout...I beat the crap out of him and i'm a 90... have no idea how this is even possible

Scotsman Elite
03-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok so just had Haye v Klitschko...
Can't wait for that fight in real life... It'll be one of the greatest I reckon.

The most bs owc fight ever. I knock the guy down 4 times in the match, then he has 1 instant knockdown and one instant knockout...I beat the crap out of him and i'm a 90... have no idea how this is even possible
I've had a couple of fights like this, when I was on the other side though. I was knocked down in the second round (was still up on the scorecards) and the fight dragged on to the 7th round, where I knocked him down and cut him. I knocked him down FOUR times in the 9th round, to which the latter he couldn't get up from. 5 knockdowns in total... I thought he was unstoppable, but as I said, I was up on the scorecards, so a good victory. Got that fight saved as an ESPN Classic too.
I've only suffered 1 defeat and that was my very first ever OWC fight. Been victorius by KO in every fight since. I hope my streak continues!

KFZ Scrubs
03-18-2011, 03:26 PM
What irks me... is that i'm a 90 overall rated fighter... he was 83. His punches weren't doing anything when they hit me.... well more like if they hit me. This guy barely punched and of the couple of feathers that he threw at me.... they just happened to knock me out.