PDA

View Full Version : Kicking achievements....

Madfrog0
03-13-2011, 09:55 PM
these where a pain in the neck,
the 50+ yard field goal and the 40+ yrd punt

any one else having trouble with these?

Arsenic 17
09-05-2012, 08:06 AM
these where a pain in the neck,
the 50+ yard field goal and the 40+ yrd punt

any one else having trouble with these?

I also had an issue, particularly with the field goal. When you are really far away, the camera angle turns awkwardly which makes getting the kicking bar in the green a challenge. Anyways, I finally got it. Some team's kickers are incapable of kicking it that far, so if you are having a ridiculous time, switch teams. You should look in the stats of the Rookies to see which is the best. I finally got it with the Incredibles.

Also, note that it is not like the NFL where you add 17 yards to the line of scrimmage for the field goal length. This game they stand farther back, so you can have the line of scrimmage at the 28 basically, just look to see if your place holder is behind the 40 yard line (+10 endzone).

For the punt one, as was mentioned by another member, just use two controllers. Make sure you aim down the middle and get it in the green. Catch the ball and just stand their and wait for defenders to basically just have their fingertips on you. Pause and make the punt receiving team to CPU, and then load back up. He is tackled and the achievement unlocks. May take a few tries.

I personally find the kicking distances to be random. Sometimes I am dead on in the green and it dont go that far, sometimes I am way off and it is a bomb...good lucl

peppersken
11-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Play a game with two controllers. One controller use the monsters team and use the other team that has a power level 5 and keep kicking field goals just inside the third closest down marker. You can have full power and the distance still seems to fluctuate. Just keep kicking them until you nail it.