PDA

View Full Version : Demand of the Qun Glitch

Adeptuswolf
03-13-2011, 10:54 PM
I've looked around, and it seems a few others have had this. When I walk up the stairs at the end of Act II into the Keep. I fight the enemies in front, and when they are all dispatched I get loaded into a cutscene when you first meet Knight-Commander Meredith. I have tried every combination of choices in Dialog for the Arishok, Knight-Commander Meredith, and First Enchanter Orsino. I also tried keeping Aveline with me and also tried replacing her.

Nothing seems to work. So I'm going to start a second playthrough sadly. If anyone has any info on why they think this happens to so few of us. I think it could help others greatly... or even myself if it comes to light before I finish my second playthrough.

FSparacino4
03-13-2011, 11:29 PM
I've looked around, and it seems a few others have had this. When I walk up the stairs at the end of Act II into the Keep. I fight the enemies in front, and when they are all dispatched I get loaded into a cutscene when you first meet Knight-Commander Meredith. I have tried every combination of choices in Dialog for the Arishok, Knight-Commander Meredith, and First Enchanter Orsino. I also tried keeping Aveline with me and also tried replacing her.

Nothing seems to work. So I'm going to start a second playthrough sadly. If anyone has any info on why they think this happens to so few of us. I think it could help others greatly... or even myself if it comes to light before I finish my second playthrough.

You didn't really describe the glitch...

ethanbrowner
03-13-2011, 11:36 PM
i have tried everything i have reloaded previous saves i have said every defferent thing and downloaded it to my hard drive and cleaned my disk and nothing if anyone findes out what is causing this it would be much appreciated

BlueWolf
03-13-2011, 11:45 PM
i have tried everything i have reloaded previous saves i have said every defferent thing and downloaded it to my hard drive and cleaned my disk and nothing if anyone findes out what is causing this it would be much appreciated

You still havent said what the issue is,

Tbh your thread makes no sense, is the quest not completing or something?

explain what is happening and maybe someone can help

Adeptuswolf
03-14-2011, 12:16 AM
no I did discribe it, but I'll break it down again. Its like a loop. You get to the Keep where you are supossed to meet Meredith, Meredith and Orsino just stand on the stairs. Then you fight the enemies outside the keep entrance but it gives you a cutscene from 20 min back from when you first met her and she saved you from the Qunari Caster. Then your standing back in the high town market. So you run all the way back to the Keep and nothing happens, your just standing there at the quest waypoint. You can't continue on to finish Demand of the Qun, or Act II.

jazon168
03-14-2011, 01:19 AM
this happened to me too... the cutscene looped twice.. but after that it continued already...

Adeptuswolf
03-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Its the shield glitch, I reverted 4 hours back and played up and its fine now. The save was before I messed around with that. so basicly DONT USE THE SHIELD GLITCH ON HAWKE!

ethanbrowner
03-14-2011, 02:02 AM
ive tried everything and it wont work and how did it continue did it take you to your house or to the battle

Adeptuswolf
03-14-2011, 02:06 AM
after all day of trying stuff, I ran through Act II fast with a much earlier save from right before I used the glitch with the shield. and after the cutscene when you decide whos going to lead.. you get another cut scene deciding how to attack the guys in front. I never had that before. I'm literally playing through the rest of that quest right now.