PDA

View Full Version : Getting Isabella Back For Act 3

alkazon
03-13-2011, 11:01 PM
how the hell do you do this? i thought your not suppose to turn her in, and help her, and she will come back, this is my third time playing this game, im trying to get the supplier achievement, and i cant because i cant get the ambrosia because she is never with me in act 3 to get the stupid thing, so all i want to know is how do you exactly do this, what exactly do you need to do to make sure she stays with you in the third act, im really really confused, please help

BlueWolf
03-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Did you do her companion quests?

In my game she appears whilst I spoke to the Arishok, and you have to defend her (not turn her in). then goto the hanged man and talk to her in act 3 and she returns.

I'm not sure if she can be got back if you dont do all that.

Oh and I strongly advise changing the thread title as it could be considered spoilers, so mark it too

Askeroth
03-13-2011, 11:45 PM
On my first playthrough, I never used her, so I didn't have an ongoing friendship or rivalry with her. When she introduced me to her friend in Act 1, I refused to tell him the location of his poison. When it came time to go after the relic for her, I told her that she could keep it, and she ran away and I never saw her again.

On my second plathrough, I used her her often, and I developed a rivalry. When she introduced me to her friend in Act 1, I told him the location of his poison. When it came time to go after the relic for her, I told her that she had to give it back, and she appeared right at the end of the Act.

So there are only three variables I can think of.

One: When she gives you the quest to meet her friend, you have to give him the poison.
Two: You have to have an ongoing friendship or rivalry.
Three: You have to tell her that she needs to return the relic.

It's one of the above, or all three. Perhaps that will help you.

BlueWolf
03-13-2011, 11:47 PM
On my first playthrough, I never used her, so I didn't have an ongoing friendship or rivalry with her. When she introduced me to her friend in Act 1, I refused to tell him the location of his poison. When it came time to go after the relic for her, I told her that she could keep it, and she ran away and I never saw her again.

On my second plathrough, I used her her often, and I developed a rivalry. When she introduced me to her friend in Act 1, I told him the location of his poison. When it came time to go after the relic for her, I told her that she had to give it back, and she appeared right at the end of the Act.

So there are only three variables I can think of.

One: When she gives you the quest to meet her friend, you have to give him the poison.
Two: You have to have an ongoing friendship or rivalry.
Three: You have to tell her that she needs to return the relic.

It's one of the above, or all three. Perhaps that will help you.

I cant remember what i did with the friend, but I had her friendship maxed out. i told her she could keep the idol and she returned at end of act 2

Askeroth
03-13-2011, 11:49 PM
I cant remember what i did with the friend, but I had her friendship maxed out. i told her she could keep the idol and she returned at end of act 2I figure that's probably it. If she's not a friend or a rival, she just doesn't care enough about you to come back.