PDA

View Full Version : Ambrosia / Isabellas Act III quest

InfiniteRefrain
03-13-2011, 11:36 PM
What happens if Isabella doesn't show up during the confrontation win Ashirock (sp)? How can you get her back to start/complete the quest for this? Does she stay gone, or will she appear after a bit? Or am I screwed? Lol

jazon168
03-14-2011, 01:20 AM
same question! lolz! isabella didnt show...

CoruptAI125
03-14-2011, 02:44 AM
screwed I'm afraid. same thing happened to me. Without her you cant get one of the last crafting materials.

InfiniteRefrain
03-14-2011, 05:34 AM
screwed I'm afraid. same thing happened to me. Without her you cant get one of the last crafting materials.

Yeah, figured .... didn't use her for my second play through at all. To be sure, I think my next play through party will be: Me, Isabella, Merrill & Anders. Merrill would be the best if only she could use Creation magic!

an7man
03-14-2011, 10:08 AM
She stayed in my playthrough but stayed in the Mansion glitched out. So I cant even complete the romance with her either!

mercutio0305
03-14-2011, 12:27 PM
you don't need it, i got the achievement without it. if Isabella doesn't show up and gives the book back, load last save and go to the emporium and buy 1 Spindelweed so you have 7/6 and you don't need the Ambrosia from Isabellas Quest, I got the Achievement without it

MONOXBOOG1E
03-14-2011, 01:52 PM
you don't need it, i got the achievement without it. if Isabella doesn't show up and gives the book back, load last save and go to the emporium and buy 1 Spindelweed so you have 7/6 and you don't need the Ambrosia from Isabellas Quest, I got the Achievement without it

Same thing worked for me. Isabella left during Act II and never came back, I got every other resource (including the 2 from Black Emporium) except Ambrosia and still got the Supplier achievement.

Schreckofant
03-14-2011, 02:47 PM
God it really worked!! I somehow missed Isabella and thought I'd be screwed, but it unlocked without Ambrosia thanks to the Emporium DLC and the 7th Spindleweed. :drunk

Lord Yamikage
03-22-2011, 03:13 AM
Edit: I did not missed any ingredients, but Isabella did not showed up in Act II ending. So, I won't be able to get the Ambrosia . I have collected enough bomb & poison for Master Achievement, but now I'm concern that I won't be able to get Supplier Achievement. Will the ingredients be available for purchase after I beat the game?

Some say you can only buy the ingredients only if you missed them. So, am I screw with Supplier Achi?

Cohh
03-22-2011, 11:34 AM
God it really worked!! I somehow missed Isabella and thought I'd be screwed, but it unlocked without Ambrosia thanks to the Emporium DLC and the 7th Spindleweed. :drunk

I'm in the exact same boat lol... Completely missed Isabella. Yay for DLC! It's a known bug though; wouldn't be surprised if this was fixed soon. :p

Edit: Not sure why I said "soon"... should be "if this was fixed whenever they actually patch the game". ^_^

RILLISM
03-22-2011, 12:03 PM

When do you get access to the emporium spindleweed ?
currently in the end of act 3 and got all everything but the ambrosia.
just checked the emporium and it wasnt there :( and im sure i havnt bought it yet.

Cooljoe
03-22-2011, 09:06 PM
Yeah I guess so. I made a total of 1,071 saves when I hit 1,000 g:p So, yeah, I'm a strong believer in many, many saves in case you make a mistake and regret.

Joschwa
03-23-2011, 07:40 PM
I also would like to know when/how you get that Spindleweed if Isabella doesn't show up????

I have every craft resource in the game except Ambrosia, but there is no extra Spindleweed in the Black Emporium. I am near the end of Act III.

Lord Yamikage
03-24-2011, 01:32 AM
I also would like to know when/how you get that Spindleweed if Isabella doesn't show up????

I have every craft resource in the game except Ambrosia, but there is no extra Spindleweed in the Black Emporium. I am near the end of Act III.

From what I found that, you can only buy the ingredients only if you missed any from the previous Acts (I or II). So, if you found all the ingredients in Act I and in Act II, there will be no ingredient to buy in Act III (or after Act III).

Like I said, this is what I found out (from different threads in this section), so it's not my words.