PDA

View Full Version : Australian appeal unsuccesful

Bunglist
03-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Hello New Zealand! You get my money!

Pieville
03-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Fuck the ACB, I'll be getting mine from my auntie in England.

Genesis x360a
03-14-2011, 08:39 AM
Its proper shit that the aussies get cocked blocked on alot of games. The ACB need to pull there head out there arse. Same goes for Germany aswell, there in the same boat also yet the rest Europe are fine with it.

Kazenji
03-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Yeah we can't play the lastest one becasue of some nonsense about it being "Too realistic" yet we can play all the other MK games before this one and will be able to play the upcoming Duke Nukem Forever were you can take steroids, get blowjobs from girls and etc

yeah so much for being consistant all the time.

SevenJesterHats
03-14-2011, 11:09 PM
Australia- ur gay

Annalie
03-15-2011, 05:34 AM
Wow that would just kill me inside, its also region locked so.... doesn't that mean you wont find matches to play.? even if you do import....

Kazenji
03-15-2011, 06:10 AM
Wow that would just kill me inside, its also region locked so.... doesn't that mean you wont find matches to play.? even if you do import....

Won't be region locked if import from other countries that have PAL.

S1l3ntA55asinC
03-17-2011, 03:11 AM
I really feel for those guys in Australia with their over conservative censors. I'm sure you could get it in somehow though

DEG23
03-17-2011, 05:52 AM
What i can't understand is that mortal kombat gets banned for the violence, and yet today LA Noire (a game that Rockstar described as an adult orientated game) gets an MA15 rating. Now i'm cheering LA Noire got through no probs, (really looking forward to seeing the latest technology at work) but what display of violence is more life-like and easier for some kid to replicate; a naked girl laying in a park with cuts and blood on her face and her throat ripped open by a knife or grabbing someone by the head and in one sweep of the arm ripping of their head and spine:confused:
Just goes to show how broken our ratings system truly is.

devilkingdave
03-17-2011, 08:22 AM
the rating system is deffiantly broken, lets hope change comes swiftly

S1l3ntA55asinC
03-17-2011, 03:36 PM
I agree with you guys, its totally nonsensical what those old farts with their old fashioned views think is too much for the ADULTS who are informed enough to make a decision.

Kazenji
03-19-2011, 12:47 PM
Seriously if its some of the fatality's in the new game and the x-ray moves that stopped it from getting through, They obvisouly have'nt checked out some of the other sequels

that how much fail the people who classify games are in this country.