PDA

View Full Version : Hours of gameplay.. GONE!

SevenJesterHats
03-14-2011, 11:19 AM
ok, i have just popped in Fable 3 Disc to finsh off the new DLC and to my shock all my data was gone, i have lost everything! all keys, gnomes, clothing, legendary weapons(all 43 of them!!!!!!!!!!!) EVERYTHING!!!

Where is my saved game? why has this happened? Can i get my game back?

:( :( :( :( :(

SevenJesterHats
03-14-2011, 11:24 AM
LOCK THIS TREAD PLEASE! i feel VERY stupid right now, i didnt know there was a load option in the game, didnt know of the game slots... im sorry for wasting everyone's time.

man, i feel stupid!!

Ragnarok1986
03-14-2011, 11:33 AM
The only thing you can take from this is to back up your saves. On a USB stick ;)

Violet Ryan
03-14-2011, 05:56 PM
The only thing you can take from this is to back up your saves. On a USB stick ;)
Aw.. pls don't say it... i usually have back up of my saves but i cannot copy the one of fable3, just move them... and its bugs eat and corrupt them even in this way. I think i have to give up with this game.

Ragnarok1986
03-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Aw.. pls don't say it... i usually have back up of my saves but i cannot copy the one of fable3, just move them... and its bugs eat and corrupt them even in this way. I think i have to give up with this game.

Your kidding that's crap but couldn't you plug your USB in while the game is on. Select the USB to save it then remove it and keep going with the game. So in effect a USB save and harddrive.

Violet Ryan
03-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Your kidding that's crap but couldn't you plug your USB in while the game is on. Select the USB to save it then remove it and keep going with the game. So in effect a USB save and harddrive.
lol, i feel so silly after this, but thanks a lot for the useful help, never tought to save in this way, thank you :)

Sorry again, it not seems to work for me, don't understand how to do it :(
Actually all the saves stay in their solts :(