PDA

View Full Version : Help with glitched achievements!

F TANK
03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I have since updated but not really sure what good it did -During my first playthrough, it wouldn't let me unlock achievements for:
-Defeating 10/ 30 enemies
-Royal Flush
I was able to hit those particular milestones though for the bonus XP however.

I started a new save and got the achievement for killing 10 enemies but the one for 30 did not pop again.

Thinking it may have had something to do with my screen lock, I started again and played straight thru until 30 wins and still nothing, and won't retry the Royal Flush one, as it took me several hours just to hit that point

Cringer85
03-16-2011, 06:33 PM
are you connected to xbox live (meaning: connected to internet) while playing? Some WP7 games have achievements that ONLY unlock when connected. I sure hope this game isn't glitched, I wanted to start it tomorrow..

Dragoner28
09-27-2011, 10:22 AM
I really like this game but doesn´t have internet on my WP7 (exception WLAN). So I am wondering about if it is possible to unlock a achievement this way:
Kill 10 enemies offline -> unlock the achievement later by going online with the WP7 and start the game?
I would try it, but I doensn´t have the game myself (played it by a friend)

Cringer85
09-27-2011, 01:04 PM
I really like this game but doesn´t have internet on my WP7 (exception WLAN). So I am wondering about if it is possible to unlock a achievement this way:
Kill 10 enemies offline -> unlock the achievement later by going online with the WP7 and start the game?
I would try it, but I doensn´t have the game myself (played it by a friend)

that actually works for most of the wp7 games - I know because I have got achievements this way. But I can't tell you for sure with this title.