PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players in the U.S.

Cantz
03-14-2011, 11:05 PM
My friend group has all switched to MvC3 and left me without very many people to play with online. Every so often I run into Robokune but other than that its all 0 connections. Does anyone still play regularly?

Pegasus Tenma
03-16-2011, 01:38 PM
I play sometimes but I'm really bad at this game tho

TheMetalFonzy
03-16-2011, 09:31 PM
I play sometimes but I'm really bad at this game tho

You, sir, are a liar. :p

Eh, i'll play as well. Haven't picked up the game since MVC3 dropped, so I might suck for a bit....

Kairi
03-16-2011, 11:45 PM
You, sir, are a liar. :p

Eh, i'll play as well. Haven't picked up the game since MVC3 dropped, so I might suck for a bit....
Agreed. Pegasus is REALLY good.

I'll play too. I also haven't played much recently since I've been busy and trying to finish Ninety Nine Nights II, but I'll try to play when I can. I'm not good though n.n;

TuMaBlAcK
03-17-2011, 02:40 AM
Haha I'll be glad to join in too, finnally no work this weekend^^. I've yet to touch the online in this game yet though, I'm very terrible at fighters and I believe the online and challenge achievements are all I have left. Feel free to send a FR if you'd like just say your from the site incase I forget.

Pegasus Tenma
03-17-2011, 11:02 AM
Agreed. Pegasus is REALLY good.

I'll play too. I also haven't played much recently since I've been busy and trying to finish Ninety Nine Nights II, but I'll try to play when I can. I'm not good though n.n;

I'm serious I'm bad! My win ratio is like 14%

TheMetalFonzy
03-18-2011, 04:46 AM
I'm serious I'm bad! My win ratio is like 14%

You still managed to kick my ass today though.....

Seifer521
03-18-2011, 05:38 AM
Wanna game on?
Seifer6x is my Gamertag

Cantz
04-01-2011, 02:32 AM
Awesome. I didn't know there was still a decent community about. I had honestly forgot that I posted this until I came back to ask the same thing.. I'll shoot you guys friend requests soon.

Ignore my female avatar. I didn't figure they would end up being as big as they have been and figured since I mostly play female chars anyway I might as well go with a chick avatar. Hah.

Cantz
04-01-2011, 02:52 AM
Alright. Anyone else that looks at this thread and needs someone to play with go ahead and shoot me a friend request. If it's anytime too soon after this was posted forgive my botched combos.. Just got my first TE Stick and I'm getting used to it still. Haha.