PDA

View Full Version : To gamefly members...

skatemore
03-15-2011, 12:31 AM
Did anybody have this shipped to them today (not meaning you recieved it, just that it is in your "games I have out")?

I have always been sent games the day before release if I had an empty slot... maybe my luck ran out? Or else they may not be sending them until tomorrow?

ShaolinShadow
03-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Mines got sent out at 8Am this morning..

Lone Soldier x7
03-15-2011, 12:57 AM
Didn't get it from gamefly but I do have it. Lately this happened to me with Bulletstorm and TDU2

ShaolinShadow
03-15-2011, 01:14 AM
Didn't get it from gamefly but I do have it. Lately this happened to me with Bulletstorm and TDU2

Funny thing i had the same problem with the same two games lol

skatemore
03-15-2011, 02:07 AM
Dang, I was kinda looking forward to this... hopefully they dont give me the shaft on some of the big upcoming titles or I will be PISSED.

dmapr
03-15-2011, 03:58 AM
Got both this and top spin 4 shipped from gamefly today. They've usually been pretty good to me about shipping the day before the release.

Allen Poe
03-15-2011, 04:28 AM
i got it shipped today, though they shipped it alot later than usual. around 2pm I checked the gamefly site and it said Homefront's availability was "Low." so then i texted my homeboy asking him if Gamefly fly shipped him Homefront, and soon as i put my phone down, i got the alert text saying Homefront had been shipped.

Inyaface13
03-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Yep same here, mine shipped out at 9am yesterday morning. Hopefully get it by Wednesday

jamie1000013
03-15-2011, 10:09 AM
Do you get to pick which title you get to rent or is it a list which you make and they randomly pick from it?

Because that's what Lovefilm do and they always send me the old crappy games lol. Once in a blue moon they send me a decent title. I only stay with them because it boosts my gamerscore. I have never recieved a game withen a month of it's release.

bleeap
03-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Did anybody have this shipped to them today (not meaning you recieved it, just that it is in your "games I have out")?

I have always been sent games the day before release if I had an empty slot... maybe my luck ran out? Or else they may not be sending them until tomorrow?

You have to remember they have so many customers and if they have more ppl that want this game then they have, sum wont get it. It even says that in the fine print abt new games.

bleeap
03-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Do you get to pick which title you get to rent or is it a list which you make and they randomly pick from it?

Because that's what Lovefilm do and they always send me the old crappy games lol. Once in a blue moon they send me a decent title. I only stay with them because it boosts my gamerscore. I have never recieved a game withen a month of it's release.

list holds 50 and its in order of how u want the games recieve, but if they dont got the one u want they skip over it to the next one thats available. But it does tell u whats are the chances of it shipping, like High, Medium, Low.

Inyaface13
03-15-2011, 11:55 AM

Yeah its like your shopping, you just add the game you want to your queue and whatever order you arrange them in is how you get them. If the game on top of the list is out they send the next available game. It usually takes 2-3 days for them to receive them for me and the only way your getting a game before or on its release date is to have your queue empty other than the game you want.

rockhopper
03-16-2011, 05:13 PM
I removed all games and only put future release games in my que and put Homefront as number 1 and they sent me the game Monday morning. I got it Tuesday morning. It's nice to live right near the shipping center.

Tragik T
03-17-2011, 11:01 PM
i got it shipped today, though they shipped it alot later than usual. around 2pm I checked the gamefly site and it said Homefront's availability was "Low." so then i texted my homeboy asking him if Gamefly fly shipped him Homefront, and soon as i put my phone down, i got the alert text saying Homefront had been shipped.

That homie was me!!!! LOL. I got mine shipped at like 1p.m. but the same thing did happen to me with TDU2!!!

Allen Poe
03-18-2011, 03:57 AM
That homie was me!!!! LOL. I got mine shipped at like 1p.m. but the same thing did happen to me with TDU2!!!

?? do I know you?

AK74Bob
03-18-2011, 04:54 AM
Mine arrived Thursday.