PDA

View Full Version : 3 Birds One Stone problems?!

KnightOfTruth
03-15-2011, 02:30 PM
Just wondering if there's anyone else having trouble with this achievement?

I've DEFINITELY destroyed more than 3 guys with a single remote detonation. In the 2nd level when the alligators swarm you (numerous times) I've killed as much as 6 at a time so far, and still no achievement. Am I missing something here?

Edit: Just thought I'd say, I killed about 8 or 9 of those spiders at the end of the 2nd level with one blast (when they come out of the tomb entrance)... still no achievement :(

KnightOfTruth
03-16-2011, 12:03 AM
Sorry about the double post, but just wanted to give a solution in case anyone else experiences this:

I just exited out of the game and then reloaded it. I ended up attempting the multiplayer achievements at the same time and it popped at the first battle in the 1st level. Apparently exiting and reloading seems to work for others as well.

KashThePriest
04-03-2011, 05:22 PM
I'm playing this on 2 player and me co-op partner got the cheev in the 1st level and I'm still blowing up a lot of enemies in 1 bomb, even did about 6 spiders in 1 and still nothing

This sucks! I'll try the exiting and reloading

KashThePriest
04-16-2011, 07:45 PM
Oh yeah, forgot to report back, exiting and reloading didn't work for me

JohnAizen
06-10-2011, 09:27 AM
I had no trouble at all, first achievement I got in this game as a matter-of-fact