PDA

View Full Version : My homefront headset pic

sheem
03-15-2011, 05:21 PM
just wanted to show for 63.00$ i got a free head set with my game and a 1yr warranty on them for 3$ @ best buy we all get the suburb map so i canceled gamestop a while back
im sure i can do without a free shot gun lol

HeavenSoldier
03-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Wait...there's a table in that picture? lol, but yeah, I went with GS for points since I don't need a new headset. Probably going to save up points with them and get a free turtlebeach headset, I'm already halfway there anyways. It's cool that 360 users get a free map, it's like a "f you" to ps3 and I enjoy that.

WH Gercain
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Oddly enough our Best Buy only got the PC versions of the head set so they substituted the Turtle Beach XLC head set. They rang up at $29.99 and had to be credited. So I think we got a decent deal. Haven't used the head set yet though.

TheHobbitGamer
03-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Any use on the headset yet? Namely, the old chestnut question of the audio abilities. I'll be picking up my copy on Friday. When I called BB this morning, the associate said that if my receipt lists the headset, then I'll get it guaranteed.

A Grenade
03-15-2011, 10:00 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=gtjbn.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
Looks like you guys got screwed. Thats what I got^
But of course I already have the X41s. And this one wont even plug into my TV. So I sold it to my friend for $20. lol

Bajan Elite
03-15-2011, 10:41 PM
http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg612/scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=gtjbn.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
Looks like you guys got screwed. Thats what I got^
But of course I already have the X41s. And this one wont even plug into my TV. So I sold it to my friend for $20. lol

That's what I have and my TV doesn't have a output for mics so I had to use component cables in order to use it.

Flow
03-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Wonder Bread. Yummy. :woop:

ManCowBear
03-15-2011, 10:49 PM
how is the homefront headset? What is the sound, voice, and comfort quality

Flow
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
how is the homefront headset? What is the sound, voice, and comfort quality
I heard that people got different headsets. Some were a Turtle Beach XLC and the other one is just a standard USB Headset. The USB one they give you is terrible in my opinion. It's only a chat microphone so theirs no game audio.

13ip0lar
03-15-2011, 11:09 PM
I heard that people got different headsets. Some were a Turtle Beach XLC and the other one is just a standard USB Headset. The USB one they give you is terrible in my opinion. It's only a chat microphone so theirs no game audio.

I'm sure there will be bitching, because honestly everyone should be getting the same thing, but those that got lucky are exactly that, and it's done with. So sucks for everyone else... lol.