PDA

View Full Version : 5 star general easy method

Thoraxe TMS
03-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Hey, can't find thread but I got the 5 star few ways killing and whatnot. Easy method if you can't get 15 is go recon - prone - parrot camera drone. Mark as many targets as you can. Think it is about 40-50 targets for 5 star. Happy marking!

Venomized
03-15-2011, 11:10 PM
Hey, can't find thread but I got the 5 star few ways killing and whatnot. Easy method if you can't get 15 is go recon - prone - parrot camera drone. Mark as many targets as you can. Think it is about 40-50 targets for 5 star. Happy marking!

Really? You can get stars from marking?

But wont they see the stars above you and come kill you and you cant really defend your self.

Thoraxe TMS
03-15-2011, 11:19 PM
No, the stars go on the parrot. Because its getting stars not you. Just like vehicles. If your hiding in grass where they can't see you just have to Bob n weave the parrot around.

Venomized
03-15-2011, 11:21 PM
No, the stars go on the parrot. Because its getting stars not you. Just like vehicles. If your hiding in grass where they can't see you just have to Bob n weave the parrot around.

Oh well thats good. But I thought the drone had a battery or something?

Thoraxe TMS
03-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Indeed it does, but when you rank up stars give you battery. I also had my buddy on, i am sure that battery recharge with stars. Its easier then getting 15 kills unless u have friends to watch you.

Venomized
03-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Indeed it does, but when you rank up stars give you battery. I also had my buddy on, i am sure that battery recharge with stars. Its easier then getting 15 kills unless u have friends to watch you.

okay thanks for the method. Just got to hope no one kills your guy.

Big_Sama
03-15-2011, 11:33 PM
I figured this out after the first couple of times trying to play BC. It's much easier to get once you find someone who's also using a drone because then you can mark him over and over without someone trying to kill you.

VELVETxASSASSIN
03-16-2011, 12:29 AM

Ive tried this several times in the last 3 days n have been unsuccessful. maybe i need friends who can help.

Dz06lt
03-16-2011, 01:12 AM
What game mode do you need to use?

Thoraxe TMS
03-16-2011, 01:16 AM
It is frustrating but matters on who's playing. I just got 5 stars on chopper and also sniper. Recon is easiest until u get chopper then its to easy. Also mode is the BC one, pick skirmish.

QuiCkz AleX
03-16-2011, 05:46 AM

thanks for the method

SSC MrNice
03-16-2011, 05:58 AM
That didnt really work for me. My parrot got shot every time at around 3 or 4 stars. But it sure gives you loads and loads of experience points. But it worked perfectly with the chopper. After getting your fourth star your vehicle will be repaired and from that on its pretty easy

Dz06lt
03-17-2011, 12:56 AM
how the hell is this possible, my parrot get shot down as soon as i reach 2nd star

IMxOI
03-17-2011, 03:59 AM
It really depends on the players in that game.

If someone like taking out drones & helis then this method is not going to work out for you since sinper can easily pick off your drone (2 shot normal 3 shot when you are 4 star?)
and AT drone is going to piss you off since you can't really shake that off.

I would suggest you fly the drone behind enemy spawn so they won't notice straight away or you can fly the thing behind your teamate so they can pick enemys off for you and support them at the same time.