PDA

View Full Version : So my game just reverted back to an old save...[Spoilers]

Agent Aero
03-15-2011, 11:16 PM
I was using this sites guide to gather all of the silver/gold keys in this game, i got to the Mourningwood section and i needed to do a quest to open one of the crypts so i could go to 'The Ossuary'.

I finished the quest and then another Fable player joined by world, my screen turned black for a few seconds and i was back in the throne room and i was confronted with the decision whether to spare or execute Logan, which i did about 2 weeks ago.

I quickly shut my xbox off and rebooted Fable and i found myself at the quests end where i was when the other player joined, but i have lost all the silver keys/gnomes every collectable that i already had.

So, am i screwed? Do i have to collect all the collectables again or is there a way to get them all back? Recovering GT or stuff like that?

This game has screwed me over a few times now, with the soldier uniform DLC bug and stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ragnarok1986
03-15-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm sorry but it seems like you are. People normal get the issue of losing everything. So make sure to turn off players been able to join your game at random.

Agent Aero
03-15-2011, 11:26 PM
For Christ's sake. I've spent the best part of 3 hours doing this. Now, i love this game and really want to 1250 it, but it's really testing my patience.

Ragnarok1986
03-15-2011, 11:37 PM
For Christ's sake. I've spent the best part of 3 hours doing this. Now, i love this game and really want to 1250 it, but it's really testing my patience.

The main issue is from random joining your game or other way. Just be carefull in future.

Agent Aero
03-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Yeah, i'll become a Fable 3 social hermit and only come out when i need to trade some clothing. :p

Ragnarok1986
03-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Yeah, i'll become a Fable 3 social hermit and only come out when i need to trade some clothing. :p

Welcome to my world when I was playing ;)

bakeryfreshgame
03-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Its the only way to play Fable 3, the "multiplayer" is so very broken.

Toams07
03-16-2011, 07:32 PM
Omfg .. another glitch victim ..
F*ck Lionhead for this piece of crap online stuff

LiLBrOwNiE247
03-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Pardon my usage of caps lock but
NEVER KEEP THE SETTINGS TO PUBLIC!!!
Keep it to invite only so that if someone wants to trade, you simply invite them into your game and let the trading commence. Also, it doesn't help that Fable 3's multiplayer is basically broken.

Ragnarok1986
03-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Pardon my usage of caps lock but
NEVER KEEP THE SETTINGS TO PUBLIC!!!
Keep it to invite only so that if someone wants to trade, you simply invite them into your game and let the trading commence. Also, it doesn't help that Fable 3's multiplayer is basically broken.

Correct and correct again.