PDA

View Full Version : Cops.

Snowwwwy
03-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Anyone else watch this show? I watch it, and Im from Australia. I love it. I find it so entertaining, its kind of funny. I can sit and watch episode after episode, cos its something different everytime. I then get a little over it, but then the next time I watch it, Im super back into it. Ive watched the three latest seasons and a few on TV when they show them, but most Ive seen that they show on TV. Anyone know where to buy these seasons from? Cos I wanna get the whole lot.

exo-apollo
03-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Hmmmm SilentPulse two threads about shows on Channel Ten haha...Whatever you do don't start one about 7pm Project (urg). But yeah Cops is good, in fact is it on right now? The ones recently have been really good and fairly recent episodes I believe. Girls gone bad special a couple of days ago was hilarious.

EMP
03-16-2011, 08:19 PM
I watch it when I'm bored, some people on that show are just hilarious and just have no clue what's in store for them in that hellhole..

Snowwwwy
03-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Hmmmm SilentPulse two threads about shows on Channel Ten haha...Whatever you do don't start one about 7pm Project (urg). But yeah Cops is good, in fact is it on right now? The ones recently have been really good and fairly recent episodes I believe. Girls gone bad special a couple of days ago was hilarious.
Haha yeh. Tho, I only watch it on TV if I see that its on while Im channel surfing haha. I usually watch it on the PC haha. Yeh, lmao, I watched the Girls Gone Bad epsiode a few days ago, pretty funny, haha.

I watch it when I'm bored, some people on that show are just hilarious and just have no clue what's in store for them in that hellhole..
Lmao. I know. And some are so doped out. Its just like dude, dont even try lying about not taking any drugs, hahaha.

Smoochy
03-17-2011, 03:07 AM
It definitely raises self esteem levels. I enjoy watching it from time to time if I have nothing else to do.

Some of the white trash featured on that show is beyond words.

Snowwwwy
03-17-2011, 03:22 AM
Some of the white trash featured on that show is beyond words.
Tell me about it. I actually laugh and think to myself.. are these people serious.. or mucking about haha.

gooniesala
03-17-2011, 03:29 AM
I used to love this show but I haven't seen it for years!

Snowwwwy
03-17-2011, 03:41 AM
I used to love this show but I haven't seen it for years!
Haha yeh watch it, haha, its so good now.

EMP
03-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Lmao. I know. And some are so doped out. Its just like dude, dont even try lying about not taking any drugs, hahaha.

Yea people are so damn dumb,"I have no drugs" well well well what do we have here,3 bags of cocaine HADURR lol it's over there is no point now your just busted and look shady.

Snowwwwy
03-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Yea people are so damn dumb,"I have no drugs" well well well what do we have here,3 bags of cocaine HADURR lol it's over there is no point now your just busted and look shady.
Hahaha yeh. And now, because of Jersey Shore, I always scream out "BUSSSSTEDDDDD" hahahaha.

KeepEmRolling
03-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Tell me about it. I actually laugh and think to myself.. are these people serious.. or mucking about haha.

I watch the show occasionally and this is exactly what I think. Another show I like to watch is "I almost got away with it". People are strange, indeed.

kdrcraig
03-22-2011, 07:00 PM
Me and some friends were sitting around having a few beers watching this show on Saturday, turned it into a drinking game. Any time the cops tell the "criminal" they're lying to them. Drink. Any time they bleep out some words. Drink. Any time they blur out the perps asscrack. Drink. Any time the cops refuse to tell the person what they are beating the shit out of them for. Drink.

Snowwwwy
03-23-2011, 03:21 AM
I watch the show occasionally and this is exactly what I think. Another show I like to watch is "I almost got away with it". People are strange, indeed.
Haha. I have to get onto it.

Me and some friends were sitting around having a few beers watching this show on Saturday, turned it into a drinking game. Any time the cops tell the "criminal" they're lying to them. Drink. Any time they bleep out some words. Drink. Any time they blur out the perps asscrack. Drink. Any time the cops refuse to tell the person what they are beating the shit out of them for. Drink.
Haha. You wouldnt stop drinking if this was the case lmao.

Tussell
03-23-2011, 06:15 PM
I watch it all the time. I'm sure ya'll will see me on there soon. :p

Snowwwwy
03-24-2011, 12:13 AM
I watch it all the time. I'm sure ya'll will see me on there soon. :p
Haha. Make sure you let me know when so I can watch.

Kairi
03-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Cops is a pretty good show! :] I haven't seen it in a while though :/
I'm not sure where you would go if you wanted to buy the seasons-try ebay maybe?

Snowwwwy
03-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Cops is a pretty good show! :] I haven't seen it in a while though :/
I'm not sure where you would go if you wanted to buy the seasons-try ebay maybe?
Tried there. They only got the first few seasons. Which are ugly. Haha too old for my likings haha.