PDA

View Full Version : Modern Family.

Snowwwwy
03-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Anybody watch this TV Show? Or heard of this TV Show? I find it funny, watch it every now and then. And one of the main actors, well, lets just say shes freggin hot.

MGMT
03-16-2011, 01:39 PM
I just bought the first season, and Phil has to be one of the funniest sitcom characters...
of well, all time? if it's not a stretch. "WTF: why the face?"

Snowwwwy
03-16-2011, 01:45 PM
I just bought the first season, and Phil has to be one of the funniest sitcom characters...
of well, all time? if it's not a stretch. "WTF: why the face?"
Haha. Yeh man, I love Phil too. He makes me laugh. With some of the stuff he says and does hahaha.

exo-apollo
03-16-2011, 02:52 PM
Haha yeah Phil is great, the one with Luke's birthday party was on tonight, it has to be one of my favourite episodes from the first season. 'I am not really sure where the fear comes from; my mother says it's because when I was a kid I found a dead clown in the woods, but...who knows?'

Snowwwwy
03-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Haha yeah Phil is great, the one with Luke's birthday party was on tonight, it has to be one of my favourite episodes from the first season. 'I am not really sure where the fear comes from; my mother says it's because when I was a kid I found a dead clown in the woods, but...who knows?'
Haha yeh, I watched that one. I love when all the dudes are watching Gloria jump on the jumping castle. Hahaha so good.