View Full Version : Worst Fault of the Game !!

03-16-2011, 11:11 AM
I was bored with the single player, it took me less than 4 hours , and it didnt make want more.

But the MP is quitte good , i dont mind the outdated graphic engine or the framerate or the animation of the soldieres , but as i noticed in the single player, bullet penetration is abssent , you cant kill 2 enemies with one bullet, neither you can shoot enemies behind thin sheet of metal or wood....

I hate that really so much.

Hope they solve it with a patch but i doubt it.

03-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Very true. Of all the things people are whining about, this is the only one that really bothers me.

03-16-2011, 02:11 PM
Yes people are whining and complaining (http://www.google.pt/search?hl=pt-PT&client=firefox-a&hs=JaX&pwst=1&rls=org.mozilla:pt-PT:official&sa=X&ei=X8SATZXXOYuqhAeThPGiBw&ved=0CBcQvwUoAQ&q=whining+and+complaining&spell=1) i guess nowdays people are getting over demanding , and leave common sense behind.

Every game has to reach everyone expectations and be near perfect, but thats just impossible.

Maybe its a technical dificulty, but i hope bullet penetration is added lattter with patch.

03-16-2011, 02:22 PM
Hmmm :( Another thread leaving me seriously unsure about whether to get this or not, really frustrating me!