PDA

View Full Version : Dlc...

13ip0lar
03-16-2011, 03:05 PM
So I just wanted to comment on the DLC, and how many of you think there will be weapon packs, camo packs, etcetera? I don't have the game yet should be here in the next day or two, tracking says it is in the state just about 15 minutes away...

Anyways the point I wanted to bring up is a friend of mine was chatting with me since he just got the game and was playing last night. He had preordered from Gamestop, so he got this DLC shotgun. Well he was making mention of how there wasn't many guns at all in the game. He said there was 2 sniper rifles, I think 3 SMGS and 5-7 assault rifles? Anyways he also said that to equip his shotty or what have you, there was a group called DLC content, or DLC guns, which leads me to believe with the lack of guns, that there will be more in the future. Does anyone else feel this might be the case? I mean if so I wish they gave us more guns to start off with but don't mind if they have tiny gun packs, that give you say 10 guns for 5$. I don't think 50 cents a gun is asking a lot, especially if you could pick a gun pack type you would probably get the most use out of say, Assault rifle or an SMG pack.

Anyways just my 2 cents on the subject...still can't wait to play :3

turkeyfly
03-16-2011, 03:53 PM
They might do weapon and gear pack kinda like Kane & Lynch 2 did. I hope they come out with some new game modes. 2 1/2 modes is not enough.

MC B0B x360a
03-16-2011, 04:46 PM
They might do weapon and gear pack kinda like Kane & Lynch 2 did. I hope they come out with some new game modes. 2 1/2 modes is not enough.

I agree with you and the OP, however lets get the servers straightened out first.

Spanish Assault
03-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Well I wont be buying any weapons DLC....it's a good idea...but no thanks. If it comes with maps and it's not 1600 MSP...then maybe.