PDA

View Full Version : The Godwin Estate Mini-Game...

Samao14
03-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Walked into the Godwin Estate to try and play the mini-game with the Hobbes and the singing fish, but I went up to the music player and I can't start it up? So, it might be an obvious question, but is there somewhere I go to activate the machine? Any help appreciated, :)

Ragnarok1986
03-16-2011, 09:39 PM
Next to the leaderborad in the room :)

Samao14
03-18-2011, 05:48 PM
Thanks, I saw the leaderboard, then there's the jukebox thing where all those arrows are pointing, which I assume is where you mean... But I couldn't find a way to activate it? I tried every button combination possible... :(

Ragnarok1986
03-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks, I saw the leaderboard, then there's the jukebox thing where all those arrows are pointing, which I assume is where you mean... But I couldn't find a way to activate it? I tried every button combination possible... :(

That's correct may be a glich. Have you done all the Dlc?

Legendary801
03-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm starting to have that problem now too, I was just doing this yesterday and now it won't activate anymore. Any suggestions? Yes I have all the DLC, and it was working fine with it, but now it just sits there

Samao14
03-19-2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I've done all the DLC story + the side quests. Just didn't bother with Mary's books cause it glitched. I'll see what happens with my female playthrough...

Legendary801
03-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah let me know it's very odd, I deleted my Cache hoping that if I re-install the update it would fix it but no avail. It's killing me not having that Teddy Bear Trophy!!!!

ghost10221987
03-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Just did it literally 5 minutes ago and it worked fine, so maybe it's been patched?

SeismicTosser
09-01-2011, 12:54 PM
not patched same problem here :(

ReaptheChaos
03-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Apparently this has yet to be fixed, I doubt it ever will. I’m wondering if it can be done on multiplayer? If anyone can do this in their game I’d like to try, it’s the only trophy I don’t have and I wouldn’t mind getting it.

ReaptheChaos
03-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Apparently this has yet to be fixed, I doubt it ever will. Iím wondering if it can be done on multiplayer? If anyone can do this in their game Iíd like to try, itís the only trophy I donít have and I wouldnít mind getting it.

Well itís not the DLC thatís glitched, I played it on my other Xbox account and it works fine, so it must be something within my save file that glitched. The only way I see to fix it would be to start a new game and Iím not going through all that just for one trophy.

To answer my own question, yes it can be done in co-op but only the account whoís host will get the trophy.