PDA

View Full Version : Big Achievement problem

MaLiKoNe
03-16-2011, 07:12 PM
ok i bought the game on my phone first getting a couple acheevos and xp getting up to level 16 !! Then i decided to buy the game on my xbox360 and i noticed the games had seperate accheevos, so i got my level 2 and level 10 achievements on my phone but when i started the game on my xbox , it registered me at level 16 with all my stats and chips but no achievement for level 2 and 10 on my xbox game ? im i screewed ???? same things with a couple of other achievements . some are the same but i only have them on my phone?? whats the problem here ? lets say im near my 500,000 chips total, what do i do, do i choose to get it on my phone or my console ? cuz looks like i can only get it on one device (the achievement). i should get it on both! but looks like the dev didnt think about that one !!

if u have answers to that, please reply
sorry for my bad english

MaLiKoNe
03-16-2011, 07:29 PM
ok never mind i just got my level 2 and level 10 achievements when i joined my first xboxlive game . but for the I HATE ATM FEES achievement, you have to do it on both devices. cuz i have it on my wp7 but i dont on my console so i have to do it again but its not that difficult ! will update for the level 50 and 500,000 chips achievements `inter-compatibility`... when i get there !

TNTJudbud
03-16-2011, 07:35 PM
ok i bought the game on my phone first getting a couple acheevos and xp getting up to level 16 !! Then i decided to buy the game on my xbox360 and i noticed the games had seperate accheevos, so i got my level 2 and level 10 achievements on my phone but when i started the game on my xbox , it registered me at level 16 with all my stats and chips but no achievement for level 2 and 10 on my xbox game ? im i screewed ???? same things with a couple of other achievements . some are the same but i only have them on my phone?? whats the problem here ? lets say im near my 500,000 chips total, what do i do, do i choose to get it on my phone or my console ? cuz looks like i can only get it on one device (the achievement). i should get it on both! but looks like the dev didnt think about that one !!

if u have answers to that, please reply
sorry for my bad english I did the same got the wp7 last night played to about lvl 13 unlocked about 8 chives, this morning grabbed the XBLA version logged in figured it would pop the same chives but only popped 2 chives the level 2 & 10 ones when I started the first game.. as for the others looks like there not messed up you just have to unlock the chives in both only ranked chives popped.... Have had no issues unlocking any of the others, you just have to do them again on the opposite platform... They did say only XP and rank is cross platform.. Assuming that non of the others would unlock except the xp or rank based chives.. ;)