PDA

View Full Version : I see the future

SKIN RIP
03-17-2011, 12:33 AM
Hi

I've watched the tutorials and still don't understand what I need to do any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Dragonling
03-17-2011, 12:38 AM
Trying to think this one through. I've done every combination of normal, timid & aggressive check/call/raise/fold. I've also made sure I've done each of those actions setup in advance (ie: choosing the action before it's your turn) and still no cheevo popping.

Anyone got any other ideas? or did I miss something obvious?

yamayamayaamaa
03-17-2011, 12:47 AM
Glad I'm not the only one confused by this lol...

Hopefully someone can make a list of all the actions.

VonThronstahl
03-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Try going "All-in".

massivelpfan
03-17-2011, 01:05 AM
I got this achievement about rank 6 but i wasnt really concentrating at the time but i think its all the actions your character does before you place a bet.
E.g. Shuffles in chair or yawns etc.

Lukeweizer
03-17-2011, 01:16 AM
I got this achievement about rank 6 but i wasnt really concentrating at the time but i think its all the actions your character does before you place a bet.
E.g. Shuffles in chair or yawns etc.

I think it's for raising/ folding/ checking/ all in before your turn. That's what the tutorial says.

massivelpfan
03-17-2011, 01:19 AM
I think it's for raising/ folding/ checking/ all in before your turn. That's what the tutorial says.
Well i dont remember doing an all in before my turn so i cant confirm that

x Zot x
03-17-2011, 01:53 AM
The description says, "Use every possible pre-action at least once". So you must simply call (A), fold (B) or raise (Y), before it's your turn, thus "seeing the future".

Whiistler
03-17-2011, 05:03 AM
I got mine after going "All in" BEFORE it became my turn.

Annalie
03-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Ive done those freaking actions several times before my turn wheres my damn achievement?

What else is there to do??????????

ElektroDragon
03-17-2011, 07:19 AM
Don't sweat it, I got it through normal play in the first hour. Didn't even try.

SKIN RIP
03-17-2011, 10:14 AM
U need to do raise(Y), all in(Y), fold(B) and call(A) so that the button spins.

Each one of these must be done once only per hand if you try to do all of them in the same hand they cancel each other out.

Hope this helps

Dragonling
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Yup...that was the missing one. Going "All-In" before my turn. huh.

Thanks guys :)

x Zot x
03-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Well i dont remember doing an all in before my turn so i cant confirm that
And I don't remember an all-in either. But I guess we must have went all-in without realizing it. lol.

Gunstar Red
03-17-2011, 11:44 PM
I thought I had done them all too several times and never got it. Finally popped when I went "All-In" during a Ranked Multi-Player Game. I had done all the actions in that same ranked game, if that has anything to do with it.

watchmefly420
03-17-2011, 11:57 PM
i simply just did them in an ranked game, definitely doesn't work in single player, but all i did was raise, check, fold , didn't have to go all in.

GDMFS0AB
03-18-2011, 12:06 AM
I'm sure bet counts. Which is Y button when there is no bets on the table.

If you are talking all the pre-actions. Then to be specific they are as follows:

Y - Bet & Raise
A - Call & Check
B - Check/fold & Fold.

So that's 2 per button.

I figured you had to do all of them. Unfortunatly my achievement just dropped in without me even trying to get it :[ I have tried to replicate it on another gamertag but it hasn't worked. Possibly because it was in SP.

FarmerJay
03-18-2011, 09:09 AM
the achievement unlocked for me right after i did a pre-'bet'. I could not get this in single player because the AI would always raise or bet before my turn. which for those of you who may not know, you cant 'bet' if anyone before your turn raises or bets, and there is no bet pre-flop either. i got it in my first game of a private multiplayer with a friend. i did all other actions listed above previously in single player though.

Elundari
03-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Ugh I think I have tried every combination of this and it still won't unlock!! Grrrrr!!

bsm0f0
07-25-2011, 06:11 PM
I'd done all the actions hundreds of times ... I was the the first to bet with a hand and went all in before the flop, the achieve popped ... completely random.

Actiionz
11-24-2012, 04:53 PM
Hey guys, I know it's a whole year later, but to those 5 people who may still come here in hopes of help, I just want you to know that this achievement is bugged. On 3 separate turns, all you are suppose to do is Bet (Y) Check (A) and Fold (B). No combination of Aggressive, Timid plays or any of that. Just those simple 3 moves. I was playing with my girl and I got it easily right after I raised for 10 coins in the first hand we played. (I already done the other 2 in previous games). She was wondering why she couldn't get it. We tried EVERYTHING to help her; nothing worked. So I told her to play ranked by herself; the second she popped in she got it. Just remember it's not you, it's just a bug. If single player and private online games doesn't work, try doing it in ranked and hopefully you will get that achievement to pop.