PDA

View Full Version : One year ...

Snoop QC
03-17-2011, 04:52 AM
It's been one year now with this broken DLC, paid with unglitched microsoft points and EA still ignoring us. I thought Santa would bring us a present last christmas, like a patch or minimum respect from :uzi:EA. Unfortunately, nothing so far and probably never.

Well, let's hope EA never do it again but it's probably just an idealistic dream.

TriRock
03-17-2011, 06:21 AM
It's been one year now with this broken DLC, paid with unglitched microsoft points and EA still ignoring us. I thought Santa would bring us a present last christmas, like a patch or minimum respect from :uzi:EA. Unfortunately, nothing so far and probably never.

Well, let's hope EA never do it again but it's probably just an idealistic dream.

Bioware, a part of EA, just released Dragon Age II, including day 1 DLC. Guess what? The achievements for the DLC are glitched and don't unlock. But at least Bioware admits there's an issue and promises a patch, unlike EA Montreal.

Really, what a crappy anniversary.

Minychung
04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=234846
Just read this post, and this applies to my situation.

I was wondering if I should get the DLC and try to get the achievements since most (if not all but 1) should unlock for me, hopefully.

My hopes are high from reading this, however the other posts argue that it isn't so... but my primary question is: Should I get it?

Filter x360a
04-17-2011, 07:29 PM
So funny to check back here after a year and see EA did nothing to help their customers. Not surprising at all, just sad - yet funny.

Fuck EA.

EA Shenron
04-18-2011, 08:25 PM
I was wondering if a patch was issued while I was playing on other games with UNGLITCHED achievements. And guess what ... still no change.

Fuck EA

dorkzilla123
05-28-2011, 10:53 PM
I'm a bit confused on this whole situation. I've been sitting on this game for awhile and just decided to put it back in and mop up some achievements and I see this. I knew nothing of DLC for this game and from some of the posts, it seems like this is a waste of money, obviously for many.

My question is, the DLC achievements AREN'T glitched for those who don't have any multiplayer achievements prior to downloading it? So, I should be fine since I don't have any MP ach..?

I'd hate to waste 800 ms points just for the sake of trying to better my completion percentage.. :o

Snoop QC
05-30-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm a bit confused on this whole situation. I've been sitting on this game for awhile and just decided to put it back in and mop up some achievements and I see this. I knew nothing of DLC for this game and from some of the posts, it seems like this is a waste of money, obviously for many.

My question is, the DLC achievements AREN'T glitched for those who don't have any multiplayer achievements prior to downloading it? So, I should be fine since I don't have any MP ach..?

I'd hate to waste 800 ms points just for the sake of trying to better my completion percentage.. :o

Yes, as long as you don't unlock any of the multiplayer achievements you shouldn't have any problem with the DLC cheevos.