PDA

View Full Version : 1000/1000 plus my 2 cents worth

matta
06-25-2007, 08:08 PM
After long hours of playing this frustrating game I can say that I beat it. Some what difficult in some areas, but theres some easy parts about it. One thing people ask was it worth.....somewhat. I'll say the most annoying thing that bothered me the most about the game was lynx or wolves period. I would always die by them even though they are a distance from me and somehow it says they attack me and when you shoot them on top of it you would get dinged for it sometimes. Very annoying! Also another one is the last shooting contest. Your cross hairs wont help you. I aimed a bit to the right and it would hit them. That took some time right there. Another than that I am happy that I finally got all the achievements for it and I am done with it.

Edit: Guys need any tips than I'll be more than welcome to help you beat this damn game. It sucks...I beat it twice myself and since the web is full of information than I can give you guys some info on how to beat places. I will only post by quest.

temp0r
08-03-2007, 08:34 PM
I've bought the game .. and HATE it, only because I'm at the dog sled race, basically at the start of the game .. and either my sled breaks or I run out of time .. you can't 'turbo' through it, but I find if you dont get your dogs to run you run out of time ... HELP PLEASE =)

killlah631
09-05-2007, 02:38 AM
I've never played a Cabela's game...how do you think I would do on either of them?

matta
10-23-2007, 11:00 PM
I think you would do fine. The game is frustrating somewhat in some areas, but the rest of it is piece of cake.

The dog sled race was a pain and also if you think that's hard just wait until you get to the last ones. have fun.