PDA

View Full Version : Ironman Achievement...

Markbush
03-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Is there a faster way to get a levels ironman achievement? (Like choosing the last checkpoint?) Level 7 is my last one...

I am getting sick and tired of the last level i either get hit with constant rpgs and no time to heal (on easy),

or i get surrounded by grenades the farther i get with no chance to escape.

About to try for my 5th time playing through the whole level and if i die... im just gonna skip it. :mad:(unless theres a trick)

Lord Yamikage
03-17-2011, 09:32 AM
Uploading last checkpoint will not work. At least it didn't work when I tried. I got all the Iron Man achievements. They not easy, but not hard as the Hardest difficulty. Less frustrating. Key is know the location of the enemy. They don't have random respawn.

The most difficulty Iron Man Chapter I did was Three. Since you had already done all Six, you should perhaps come back for this later, and try it again. Take a short break or something. That's what I did with Chapter Three, and passed on first time after a break.

Don't give up too easily, the hardest part is over. You just gotta reach your hand out and grab it.

fastNcurious
03-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Has anyone tried dashboarding right before you die, and then resuming campaign? Will that get you the achievements?

I completed my normal playthrough and am thinking about starting my ironman runs. Any tricks to make it easier would be great.

MoB Civis
03-17-2011, 11:18 AM
Has anyone tried dashboarding right before you die, and then resuming campaign? Will that get you the achievements?

I completed my normal playthrough and am thinking about starting my ironman runs. Any tricks to make it easier would be great.

doesnt work

and u dont need any tricks its rly easy ;) i died 2 times
in ch. 4 and 7(last fight) :D

ZedChuva
03-17-2011, 12:24 PM
You also can't do chapter 1, using mission checkpoint. You HAVE to sit through the fucking opening cutscene for it to count. Yea, I cussed cause I just finished it doing that, and no cheeve. GRRRRRRR :uzi: